5 Late Again

it was early in the morning to be exact it was 7:15 AM and a certain pink haired woman was lying sprawled in her soft and fluffy bed. She rolled about the bed grabbing the pillow along with her in sweet sleep. She rolled some more, loving the feeling till she fell off the side of the bed with a loud thud.

"ow." Sakura rubbed her butt after falling hard on the cold floor. Her drowsiness slowly faded as she sat up on the floor and gazed around her room. She looked at the floor, the cupboard, the wardrobe, and finally the clock.

"OH SHIT!! IT'S 7:32 AND I'M NOT YET READY FOR WORK."

Sakura screamed as she ran at an incredible speed to her bathroom. She brushed her teeth in less than 3 minutes, she took a shower in 10 minutes. And dressed up in another 10 minutes. She wore a white shirt, lilac top and black sandals. She was too late to put on heels. Her hair was held up in a messy bun, No time for perfection. She grabbed her bag and ran to check herself in the full body mirror. "oh no I forgot makeup." she ran to her makeup kit applied powder and light pink lip gloss. She ran back to the mirror and checked one more time. Satisfied she ran out of her room and to the kitchen, went to the fridge and grabbed a really cold sandwich, no time to microwave the stomach acid can handle that. Sakura gulped down the sandwich. Oh how she missed living with her parents. She would never be this late and there would always be food ready. Mental note, need to move back to parents home.

She ran out the door and locked it. She started walking along the pavement, hoping to find a taxi. She kept walking when a car pulled over in front of her. "need a lift?" Sakura bent to look at the driver and it was "Sasuke!! I have never been so happy to see you."
"you're welcome." Sasuke said.
When Sakura got into the car, Sasuke started driving again. "so why are you this late?" Sasuke asked. "well you see, I kind of forgot to change my alarm clock batteries so it didn't ring and I woke up by 7:15." Sakura answered laughing a nervous laugh. "well you're lucky that I found you, shizuka sensei might let you of the hook if you came with me." Sakura just sighed and sunk inside the comfortable car seat.

After a less than a thirty minutes drive they arrived at the hospital. They walked briskly into the elevator and the minute they got out, there was a very very very angry Shizuka waiting for them.

"HARUNO 😬😬 YOU ARE LATE AGAIN. 😬😬😬. and that was how sakura's soul left her body temporarily 👻👻👻. AND UCHIHA WHY ARE YOU THIS LATE." Sasuke just shivered at the doctor's scolding. "it will never happen again ma'am."
"AND IT BETTER NOT OR I WILL HAVE YOU BOTH ASSIGNED TO JANITOR DUTY FOR A WEEK,OR WAIT SCRATCH THAT, ONLY HARUNO." shizuka got calm and started talking again with a very calm tone that cast fear deep into the heart of the listener (that is Sakura).
"haruno if you come late again or worse get Sasuke late, you will be wing 4's personal janitor, you'll clean the theater rooms, you'll clean everywhere. I won't fire you, you're too good to lose but I'll make you work and work." "I'll never come late again ma'am."

And from that day on Sakura never came late again.

Hello again guys if you've been thinking about it, both Sasuke and Sakura are very OOC in this book, Sakura has that clumsy attitude and Sasuke is more of the teasing, funny, outgoing type. He will not be his usual cold reserved self.

Remember to vote and comment, thank you.