closing message

✰ sunshine soldier ✰

sunshine soldier was such a great story for me to write. it was raw, emotional and truthful, especially as a writer. i went through so many moments of writers' block, or not writing for weeks, but you all were my motivators that helped me through this book and its writing and i can't express how thankful i am for you all.

writing is one of my happy places, so now i am currently writing the soldier of stars, which is another book based on band of brothers. currently, there are only 5 chapters up, just introducing it as well as a prologue. so for the moment, i want to at least get a good chunk of the story written before i start uploading, and hopefully finish the few epilogues on this story as well.

the soldier of stars is a story about 3 women that join the airborne with all different jobs in easy company. it goes through their story with easy company, and how they fight through the war.

sunshine soldier, i have to stay, made me love writing so much more, and understand what type of writing affects people and how it does that. writing is a way to express yourself and get your ideas out to the world and sunshine soldier helped me to do that as well as all of you, my readers. i can't thank you all enough for what you've done and for currently the 47k reads on this book. i never expected this to blow up at all or even get anywhere in general, and you've all helped me do that. thank you all for this amazing journey! i love you all!

currahee! <3 <3 <3

-shannon