summertime

"Alright boys. We're going to the building tomorrow. We have three less members, so today we're going to train the entire day," Helena said.

"Can we rob a clothes store or something? I'm tired of looking like a whore," Roxy said, her hands on her hips. She was wearing a crop top that was far too tight, short shorts, long socks, and clear heels.

"Hey, that's offensive. Those are my clothes," Weekes said.

"Yeah, I know. Whore," Roxy said with an evil grin.

"I'm gonna go start the car," (Y/n) said, walking over to the car.

"Suck my ass, Roxy. If you didn't leave your clothes bag at the hotel, you wouldn't have to borrow my clothes," Weekes replied.

"Actually, she has a point. My shirt is still all bloody," Joyce said.

"Fine, whatever. There's a clothes store about a mile up. Mike and Joyce, you're joining us in our car," Helena said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your car has blood all over it, and I haven't seen a usable car in miles," Helena said.

"Yeah, makes sense," I said with a shrug.

"Uh, guys?" (Y/n) said. We all turned to face the car.

"What's wrong?" Roxy asked, walking over to the car.

"The car won't start," (Y/n) said, getting out.

"That can't be! I just filled it with gas, and it was working fine last night," Helena said, walking over to the car.

"Well, something's wrong," (Y/n) said.

"I guess we're walking!" Weekes said, walking towards the road.

"In these shoes? Hell no," Roxy said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Come on, you can get new shoes when we get to the clothes store. It's not that far away," Helena said, jogging up to Weekes.

"Mike, carry me," Roxy said, holding her arms out to me.

"Not doing that," I said, walking after Helena and Weekes.

"Fuck you!" Roxy yelled after me. Joyce walked up to my right side, and (Y/n) walked up to my left.

"Heels aren't that bad, she's being dramatic," (Y/n) said.

"Heels are so hard to walk in!" Joyce retorted.

"Well, when you've ran miles and fought people with them on, it's not that hard," Helena said, walking backwards so she was facing us.

"Wait, so are you saying that you guys have been wearing heels for.... how long?" Joyce asked.

"I don't know. Probably since the apocalypse started. We had sneakers, but they were already too beat up to walk in. We robbed a fancy store and it only had heels. Guess we had to learn," Helena said with a shrug. She turned back around and left Joyce in shock.

After walking for about an hour, we reached the clothes store.

"Wanna come with me to look for outfits?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said with a smile. We made our way towards the women's section, which was the least disheveled area in the whole store. It looked like monsters had ransacked the building.

"Hm, help me pick some pants," she said. I turned around and looked through the pants. I decided on a plain black pair of joggers that had a pants chain attached to it.

"These!" I said, holding them up.

"Very sophisticated choice, Michael," she said, taking the pants and hanging them over her arm. She already had a black grommet belt and a plain red t-shirt in her hands.

"Damn, that was fast," I said.

"Yeah, they were right next to each other. Ooh, combat boots!" She said, picking up a pair of red combat boots.

"Go try it on!" I said, pushing her into the nearest dressing room.

While she waited, I decided to look in the men's section, which was right next to the women's.

I grabbed a long sleeve red and black striped t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. Simple.

The weather outside wasn't necessarily hot, but it also wasn't cold. I didn't know what day it was, I was assuming it was October.

I walked over to the dressing rooms and quickly changed into my new clothes, leaving the old clothes in the dressing room.

(Y/n) was taking kind of a long time to change, so I decided to check on her.

"(Y/n)? You alright in there?" I asked, moving the curtain over and poking my head inside. She was wearing the joggers, but she didn't have on a shirt.

"Oh, uh, hi," she said, covering her bra... area.

"Sorry, oh god, I didn't realize you weren't done," I said, my face heating up. It was hard to keep my eyes on her face, if you know what I mean.

"Nice new clothes," she said, sticking her hands in her pockets. It was weird, she was so chill.

"Mhm, mhm. Nice uhhh," I said, looking down at her chest.

"Oh, thanks," she said, looking down.

"Can we make out?" I asked, awkwardly.

"I was waiting for you to ask," she said, eagerly grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me inside. Her back was pressed against the wall and her hands were tangled in my hair.

She wrapped her legs around my torso, and my hands trailed down her body. Soft moans escaped her lips as I moved down to her neck, giving her hickies that were most definitely noticeable.

My hand trailed to her breast and I gave it a slight squeeze, causing her to let out a loud moan.

"Yo, these motherfuckers are having sex in here!" Roxy yelled from outside of the dressing room.

"No, no we are not," I said, stepping out of the dressing room.

"Mhm, yeah, sure. Nice tent," Roxy said, evilly laughing and walking away. She was wearing less-whore-like clothes (as she described it). I blushed and covered my crotch with my hands.

"Sorry about her," (Y/n) said, stepping out of the dressing room. She was fully dressed and looked adorable as always.

"It's whatever. It's kind of weird being the only boy," I said with a shrug.

"Makes sense. It hasn't really been too different, but Roxy is getting on my nerves," she said.

Roxy certainly was getting on my nerves, too.