Chapter 16 "What Do You Do...When Your GF Bites You?"

I thought my life was totally ruined when he turned her. I am glad that she can walk now. She's changed a lot since he bit her, but there are other things that have not changed. My mom is a werewolf now, but she's a lot happier now because of him. How could she let herself be taken by a monster?

I stared at the pictures on the wall with all the smiling faces in the pictures, and then there was mine, the cheapest fakest forced smiles I could give. The early pictures of us without Randal were few and far in between, but I could see that it was my mother who had that same sad smile that I had. I looked over at her bookshelves with her supernatural books and toys. She had pictures of Randall in his werewolf form placed neatly with her wolfman section. It was probably took up and entire bookshelf that and her stupid sexy little red riding hood costume she wore with that window cut in her top. Tch, she wore a lot of stupid costumes for her dumb conventions she went to.

Why have I not noticed that before? How the heck was she able to find a monster like him to date? I stared at the rest of her dumb modeling pictures, and it just made me even angrier that she was beautiful and showing off her body like that all over the internet. I mean she had clothes on, but you could just undress her with that kind of tight clothing. I hated how much attention men gave her and hit on her. It was much worse now.

I knew what she was doing in that bedroom with her so called admirers on her website. They were all nothing but perverts who seen her in her stripper and porn star years. I have tried to interrupt her streams, but she's a master of the mute button and the door lock. At least when I caught her, she was only in a stupid costume or doing some stupid monster movie hosting dubbing Elvira rifftraxs knock off. Only she was dressed as a sexy Little Red with a corset on and a cloak with furry lining. She had tons of make up on, and I do not know how her boobs did not spill out of that top of hers.

She would always drag Randall in on werewolf Wednesdays, and his stupid set up was that he was only there because it was hump day before she would tell everyone that every day was hump day with him. That's so dumb! It was so cheesy! The worst part was the werewolf jokes. God damn it they were insufferable!

I heard my mother shout something out in the kitchen and dropped a pan onto the floor. Randall jumped up out of the chair and ran into the kitchen. He was already in his half werewolf form like he usually was at this time of night, but something was different. "Go to your rooms!" He shouted at me and Emily.

"What's going on!? What's wrong with my mum?" I asked him.

"Just go honey! Quick!" My mother said. I could tell she was transforming and then it hit me. It was a Full moon tonight. I turned and grabbed Emily's hand and rushed into my bedroom. Cerberus was on my bed whimpering as I slammed the door shut. I could hear my mother's bones popping and crackling as she shouted out and moaned in agony. Her voice slowly deepened and sounded more wolf like by the minute. My guess was her mouth and tongue were growing out. I remembered what Randall and the others looked like fully transformed, and I was pretty sure the same was happening to my mum.

Emily sneaked over to the door, and I grabbed her arm. "Emily! Are you crazy!?"

"Mummy would never hurt us!" she said defiantly before she opened the door. I pulled and she resisted. "Let me go!" she shouted.

She broke free from my sweaty grip and walked down the hall looking back at me defiantly. I rushed out to stop her, but she had already reached the threshold to the kitchen where we could hear strange sounds moist munching and smacking sounds coming from there like flesh and meat being devoured. I poked my head around and my werewolf mother was eating raw meat from a pan on the floor. She was unrecognizable, and the only thing that hinted that it was her was her boobs and the reds in her fur matched her natural hair color. Her head was all wolf. Her paws were huge with big fat squishy black pads. Her hands, arms, and body were mostly human only with werewolf fur, pads, and claws. She looked like a mother wolf with teats swollen with milk. She had a big fluffy beautiful grey and black tail.

My Mom is Dating a WerewolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara