Chapter 11 "You're Lucky You Have a Werewolf Dad"

There were a couple of loud yelps, which curiosity got the better of me, and I grabbed Randall's massive shirt and put it on before walking down the steps. "What's going on hun?" I asked as I got to the bottom. All I could hear was his persistent deep growling.

I saw him pinning down a much smaller werewolf to the ground by holding them by the scruff of their neck baring his razor sharp fangs at them. The werewolf looked up at him dazed and scared whimpering with their tail between their legs. I could not tell what gender they were but I approached them to get a better look, and I looked over his shoulder. This one looked very small, almost as if they were a pup.

"Honey?" I called to him as I squeezed his shoulder. The little one stared at me surprised. He looked over at me sternly, which the little one squirmed, and Randall twisted their scruff causing them to yelp out in great pain. I began to fear for the little one's safety and I gripped him a little tighter. "Please! Don't kill 'em" I cried out.

He relaxed his grip, and he got off them. The poor thing had urinated on the floor and remained catatonic not moving a muscle. I saw Jack and Emily's shadow out of the corner of my eye; however, I kept the little one in the center of my attention. Randall stood up towering over them with his arms crossed over his massive chest staring them down in intimidation. My Father stood at the front of the barn door with his shotgun drawn, and my mother grabbed the barrel forcing it down. "Look at the size of that one compared to him. That has to be a child" she told him.

My father lowered his gun reluctantly before the little one reverted into human form turning into a little girl around Jack's age. Blood stained her lips and hands as she withdrew into a ball crying and sniveling. Jack and Emily left their hiding spots and drew near. My family stared at the nude girl cowering and trembling at my fiancé's feet.

"Why are you attacking my family's farm animals?" I asked her calmly.

"I-I-I was h-h-hungry" she said meekly.

"No shit! Why are you attacking them!?" Randall shouted at her. She flinched and whimpered.

"Chomper please...she's a little girl" I lectured him rolling my eyes. I took a deep breath and shook my head with a sigh. "Don't your parents feed you well?" I asked.

"My parents are dead!" She muttered lowly before she whimpered. "Ever since I've started turning into this form, I've always been hungry. I got scared my new parents would find out, so I ran away. I didn't want to hurt them. I don't know what's happening to me! I don't even know what I am!"

Randall's eye twitched and growled lowly. "I think you know what you are at this point" he grumbled.

"Selene's werewolf!?" Jack shouted.

The girl looked at her hands, and her lip quivered. "I'm a w-w-werewolf?" she mumbled in disappointment. She looked up at us worried; although, she kept eyeing my pregnant belly, and how close I was to Randall. "What's going to happen to me?"

"I think my fiancé here is going to have to teach you how to be a proper werewolf before you end up getting yourself killed" I told her before Randall snorted.

My parents ventured in farther into the barn, and my mother had her heartstrings tugged. "Aw, ya poor lass" she muttered before she picked up Selene and hugged her nearly suffocating her with her huge boobs. She glanced over at Randall and pointed out the door. "Why dinnae ye catch her something to eat? She looks like she's wasting away" she instructed him.

He grumbled to himself as he left the barn, which my mother touched the girl's shoulder. "Let's get ye cleaned up. Ah think we can get ye some clothes, how's that sound?" she said compassionately.