Chapter 13 "Natural Instincts"

It is now the holiday season, as Gwen had feared she had been forced to resign rather than be terminated. She was absolutely devastated that her dream career was now over, and she appeared numb and stuck in a depression for a week. Naturally, it pissed me off. It was not her, but she knew why, and she would try to settle me down the best she could.

Nothing could help me at this point. I wanted blood, and I knew just who's blood I wanted to draw. The only thing holding me back is my weeping heavily pregnant fiancée and her two children. They had been impacted just as negatively until I started dropping them off at school. I put an end to the bullying right then and there terrifying all of the children with my stature eclipsing all of their parents and bulging biceps bigger than most of their heads.

Jack seemed to be most grateful with my presence. He bragged even about me. Parents asked me all sorts of questions, and some I recognized from clubs where I was a bouncer. Some recognized me from the news or even from when I treated a family member for smoke inhalation or extracted a them from their car when it was wedged under a semi-trailer.

They even asked me about details of my relationship with Gwen and her pregnancy whom they saw as a woman with a scarlet letter for doing pornography. I guess I was there to reform her in their view. I found it as a double standard as I did something similar, only for charity. Whatever, I knew her story and pointed out we were getting married.

Tonight she cried her eyes out into my fur, and I growled like usual. As I closed my eyes and rubbed her back, she trailed her finger down my belly. She went all the way down petting my organ. This had been the first time she been wanting to get intimate for almost four weeks now. She looked up at me with a puffy eyed smile, which I thought these were tears of sadness not too long ago only to find out that, she was with joy and satisfaction.

"Thank you...for staying wi' me...big bad" she told me before her voice turned sexy. My body was no longer tired, and that tone of voice of hers stirred me up. She giggled seductively still massaging and playing with my appendage. "Ye sure fattened up quick...did ah git ye excited thare big boy?" she asked with a purr.

She looked into my eyes deeply, and I knew she demanded a smooch. I gave my best seductive growl and ate out her face as per usual. This felt so hot and with her tugging at the monster between my legs made it quite clear of her intentions. I started groping her balloons filled with milk, and I could have sworn that could feel the gallons inside sloshing about. "Mmm, what has gotten you in the mood all of the sudden?"

"Um, well...didn't ye say that 'twas th' winter solstice? ye a' celebrate fowk 'n' life while this time, don't ye? 'n' ah hae a braw wolf stud richt 'ere wha pat a' thae pups in me. How come nae partake in th' ceremony?" She asked.

I chuckled at this as she struggled to climb up and straddle me with her burdensome pregnant belly hindering her mobility. "I can't get you anymore pregnant than I have" I told her. She hefted up her breasts and looked down upon me with a faint smile.

"Dae ye ken whit I've bin thinking?" she asked before she snickered. I cocked my head cutely and perked my ears up. "Hehe, Weel sin a' body thinks that i'm a hoor anyway. I'm juist aff tae gang back tae daein' webcam shows. Mibbie ah kin dae bj shows" she said.

I gave her a look, and she traced circles on my chest. "Ah ken ye don't dae that sort o' stuff...it wis juist a thought"

I continued to stare at her and tried to process what she had just said. She tried to reach over for the lube on the night stand, but I had to end up helping her retrieve it with my much longer arms. "What are your intentions in doing that? Getting back at your ex?"