Chapter 10 "Things I'm Not Proud of"

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep! My alarm clock started its stupid obnoxious blaring scream. I wake up and looked at my clock, 5:00. Argh, I slapped the snooze button before I groaned out in protest. I grabbed the watermelon everyone called my belly, and I forced myself to turn over facing the huge warm wolf man snoozing comfortably in his thick furry winter coat.

He kept the house frigid for the nights, and the heat took a while to kick in. It was colder than usual this morning, or at least, it felt colder this morning. I wrapped my arms around him and rub my nose into his soft fur on the top of his chest. I can hear a deep protective growl come from his throat as he pulled me in tighter with his embrace.

No help here, He makes me want to stay and sleep in with him, every time I fell for it. Our babies were getting squashed and kicked at their daddy, which I scooted back a little before I end up rubbing his belly and scratching at his chest and vice versa. This is how I normally wake him up every day.

He gives a couple of big yawns and huge stretches then sprawled his arms and legs out completely taking up the entire bed. I am always awestruck with how massive of a male he really was, and I felt compelled to worship him. Listening to him murr and watching him relax brought me joy and satisfaction.

I love these starts to the morning, and I slyly reached down to touch his fat semi-erect cucumber where I began to stroke and pet it. It felt heavy and floppy but grew and firmed up the longer I stimulated him. He growled lowly, and he rubbed my back vigorously. I looked up at him, and he looked at me quietly with those intimidating yellow eyes of his. He reached over for our big bottle of lube, which I smirked as I extended my hand up for him to squeeze a large dollop onto my hand.

I warmed it up in my hands before I grabbed hold of his eighteen inch long werewolf cock with both hands as I worked him up and down his Pringles can. He was a little bigger than my biggest dildo, but his felt much better. Nothing could beat feeling his heart beating throughout my being. I could feel it beating through those fat veins running along the length of his meat. Just before I began to get a good rhythm going, Beep, Beep, Beep! He raises his fist and is about to smash my alarm clock into oblivion. I grabbed his arm and shook my head at him. "No! I'm not replacing anymore clocks!" I teased him.

He scowled at me and snorted, but I crawled out of bed. I felt the weight of my udders tugging at my chest. I looked down at myself a little disgusted at the sight. All I could see was my two sacks of fat ridding both sides of my ginormous belly like a saddle. My belly button had already gave up and popped out. There was no way that I am only halfway through my pregnancy. I already looked 9 months pregnant with one.

I stood up, and put my hand on my back. Today, I did not feel like crap, and I looked back at my fiancé with his huge missile completely out of its silo ready to launch. I knew he had another two hours before he needed to get up for work, but I smiled at him pulling up the covers. "Can you help me in the shower stud?" I asked him before I looked at his impressive hunk of meat with hunger.

He was very quick to get out of bed. I could not believe how something that large and heavy could defy gravity. He followed me into the master bathroom and held onto my hips as well as caressing me. I knew he was ready, and I imagined him stretching me out and ramming me. I had not had legitimate intercourse with him since Halloween, and I was going to surprise him with that much.

After I got the shower going, I grabbed his paw and pulled him in. I started things off with giving him the soap and wash cloth, and he lathered the soap all over me even getting underneath my breasts. The way he handled them was...amazing. He took their weight off my shoulders and played with my nipples. I could not control my moaning, and he chuckled evilly.