My past can't run: part 3

What she wears in this chapter

~Last time...~

I go into to greet the sand bitch, briefly spotting Robin aka miss all sunday.i walk up to her and tell her and need to speak with crocodile immediately, she giggles and looks up behind me , I turn around and see him I narrow my eyes into a glare " sand bitch- chan I believe I warned you every year for the last nine about being a sand bitch " I pull his ear down so he was at my height as he groaned in pain I whisper how my older twin brother was in the country right now and that his downfall will be thanks to him so I want beat the shit out of him and I see him in impel down, when invade the damn prisonvvvI go into to greet the sand bitch, briefly spotting Robin aka miss all sunday.i walk up to her and tell her and need to speak with crocodile immediately, she giggles and looks up behind me , I turn around and see him I narrow my eyes into a glare " sand bitch- chan I believe I warned you every year for the last nine about being a sand bitch " I pull his ear down so he was at my height as he groaned in pain I whisper how my older twin brother was in the country right now and that his downfall will be thanks to him so I want beat the shit out of him and I see him in impel down, when invade the damn prison

y/n pov

Afterwards he looked at me a bit frightened knowing damn well I wasnt messing around.

 I say my goodbyes and leave the country of albasta and make it to where Law-chan and kid-chan where fighting yet again. 

As I sit on the ledge of the top deck of the submarine I continued watching kid explode in anger because of law's cockiness I put my hand over my mouth and giggled as I watch the two and their crews both Bepo and killer notice me and greet me which makes both kid and law stop being childish to look up and see me .

"(Y/N)!!" They both yell simultaneously but then they glare at each other .

"(y/n)-sama tell him to go die , also if your here to finally ask to be apart of my crew I guess I can allow (y/n)-sama too." 

"(Y/n)-ya long time no see, and kid-ya I think you mean accept being apart since you beg her to not the the other way around." I giggled.

 " both of you calmed down I'm only here to check on you both and I have some goodies in my bag i think you'll both enjoy, as you know I've been working with some other revolutionary to have a better more secure way of communicating while these are just more a less a prototype you both once i finish hooking them up should be able to contact me without worrying about the government listening in, sorry say this boys but I'm about to use you both as Guinea pigs." I smile at the two of them.

Everyone sweatdropped at bit as i just bluntly said my gift was me using them as my science expermient i giggle a bit.

^^^^

As the boys started to agrue who would get there's first , i pull my bag of goodies out of nowhere thanks to anime logic and head into the submarnie with Bepo.

Asked Bepo question and talked to him about the whole set-up he helped me find the perfect spot to set the device up and i start to get to work ripping apart some the submarnie for a good cubby for the device after putting together the whole thing i get the deviced hooked to submarnie all while catching up with Bepo. I get done in about 40 minutes and head out of submarnie with Bepo along with Shachi, and Peguin who ended up showing as i was finishing installing the device. 

After we exit i head to the railing and jump off onto kids ship killer catches me.

i smile softly and thank him and go to get kid commucation device installed with killer's help. All while Kid and Law still fight.

"(y/n)-chan i never was able to properly thank you for saving kids life." Killer suddenly says to me.

i stop for moment what i had been doing and look over at him i give a sad simle at about what i am about to say.

"killer i was too late in saving kid he died that day i just used my devil fruit and knowledge to bring him back from the world of the undead." i say softly

"Even so thank you you went into a coma because of the whole thing so i owe you my gratiude for my captain." he replies

" your captain played a big part as well along with yourself killer, certain requirments must be met for me to do it in the first place." i say

"what are they?" he asks me as we start to get the deviced hook up to the ship.

"1. they must not be dead for over 24 hours

  2. their soul must also wish to come back

  3. depending on the condition death it will also effect my self, for example if your heart was taken out i'd be comatose for about year bringing you back from the undead.

  4. the condition before death is also big factor, for example say i bring back some old dude whose been sick for years there's a good chance it wouldnt work."

after that he stays quiet for awhile as we finish up, setting the thing up. I then go out and stop boys from fighting. 

^^^^
I finish installing them both I test out kids first , I tweak the signal a little and find everything running smoothly, then do the same with law's and find no flaws.

"Ok you two dont misuse the privileged I just gave you both the numbers of my mobile, home, office, ship,and revolutionary army hq , along with each others are on these papers so you know which is what you be able to see the codes of each account represent number type in the the full number to reach that line, that said dont expect me to pick up right away or at all at times you know I'm busy and can't always say hello to you two , thank you both for allowing me to use you both as Guinea pigs. It was good to see you both but I need to head to back to hq I'll see you both later okay. Bye now." And with that I vanished into thin air.

^^^^

  As i go to report to my dad as i finally get back from trip, i walk into his office i see him and   sabo-nii talking i knock on one desk near my father's gaining their attention i raise a brow at the bot of them. in the end i dont say anything and tell all that happened after Sabo-nii left to untend to other things.

after i finished he tells me about a meeting tommorow and that i should go rest up.

I head to my quarters and sleep , to get ready for tomorrow.