Chirstmas with Master

A/n
Spoiler alert for some people

Y/n pov~

I wake up chirstmas eve and go down to finish decorating the manner. I just have the library left as I get my box of decorations I made during November and the first 2 weeks of December.

As I get into the library I see master. " Hello master do you mind helping me with these. " I hear him chuckle then the box of decorations for the library lifted out of my hand. I then look to see him start and put the box down so I can get the decorations " thanks a bunch master" I smile at him. We start to decorate the library as we sing chirstmas Carol's and take a break with hot coco and marshmallows. We finish right before lunch.

I put my cooking skill that I've learned from sanji and his guardian the head chef of the restaurant into use. I cook a corn casserole, potatoes, and ham within in hour and half with some help from master we get water and hot coco setup the table and eat. Master compliment my cooking, and make jokes about his. We talk and eat , after we finish making sure there is leftovers for dinner I prep the food for tomorrow's feast then put put it away, to cook tomorrow.

" Master will you help me set up Santa's cookies and hot coco so I can finish wrapping gifts; also do you mind on the 26th taking me to post office so I can send my gifts to everyone else, and on the 27th since will pass the restaurant before we see shanks do mind for me to stop drop all of the chefs and sanji- Kun's gift off?"

He chuckles " slow down there, yes of course will do all of that and of course I'll help with Santa's cookies."

"Good now get to it or you'll get no leftover cookies now" I say sternly

He looks away and chuckles "yes Boss" he gives a mock salute

We both laugh then get to it go to bed that night changed into a green and red nightgown I got from master 2 weeks ago.

Time skip chirstmas day~

I wake up and run down to library. Where we put up the chirstmas tree I run in to see see master wearing a chirstmas hat with his usual attire. I smile I look behind him to see Shanks and Benn and some other red haired pirates. I smile brightly "Benn!!!" Run up and hug him and then I laugh at Shanks downfallen expression. " hi uncle Shanks what are you all doing I thought we'd see all of you on the 27th ?" I Ask tilting my head gaing an awe and your so adorable along with being squeezed by Shanks. " Stop suffocating my pupil shanks or you'll lose your other arm" master threatened. Shanks laugh nervously and puts his arm in the air " Gomen. Anyways we decide to come and stay till the new years and will be coming with you to drop off your gifts along with to that restaurant to drop off those gifts."

I smile brightly then smirk dangerously knowing full well I had slaves(cough* people) to work to the bone on getting everything sent out tomorrow and food today mentally thanking I prepared as much as I did and we have as big as a kitchen as we did.

" umm y/n what's with that look" they all start to back up after yassop ask the question. I see master out Conner of my eye leave the room knowing full well what's to come next I see him shiver briefly at the door as he makes his escape.

"Ten hut. Stand at attention men it time for food prep chirstmas won't start till after the feast. And since you all will be par taking in my holiday meal you can all help. And since you'll be going out with me tomorrow to drop of gifts you can all help by going out to the different post office to send them out while me and master and Benn go to the restaurant to give them all their gifts I need hand to carry them all among help to get them to their destination." For hours I have them run around. Slave driving all them. Afterwards we feast and they help me with a bit more wrapping . We then make a list and teams for tomorrow. Then drop gifts into there based on that.

By this time I got into my chirstmas outfit.

Master tells me he has a meeting at HQ on 28th

Master tells me he has a meeting at HQ on 28th. So I'll take my present for all of the people who work for the government and I can tolerate and like, along with jiji's gifts to HQ when Master has his meeting.

We then open present drink eggnog and hot coco and sake through the rest of the day talking, laughing and messing around. I was lucky enough to sneak 2 bottle of sake behind Benn and Shanks back. I know master saw even if he didn't say anything. Nothing I do sneaks past that man. But he learned i while back scolding me for drinking alcohol does nothing but drives me further. Although I'll probably have a stern bonk on my head later. But its it's worth.

I spend the rest the year with them and master, cheerfully. Along with seeing jiji on the 28th with a fist of love for my absence of course and the you better be training to be marine under that man presence. Although I'd never tell him the truth about being revolutionary especially here since I know better. I had fun and I even got the grumpy Akianu and lazy Akoji to play with me for a but along with have them train me. NO LESS TOGETHER! Afterwards and I saw everyone open there gifts from me. I wave goodbye and head off with master not before telling the stupid flamingo off and then giving him gifts I told him are for his brother and Law and I'd find out if he didn't give them it. I then flipped him off and gave him his chirstmas gift which was a new flamingo coat as I call it for him. He pulls out the coat and looks surprised. " I still thinking your a stupid mean flamingo but I guess your not the worst in the world" I proceed into kicking his shin as master tries to stifle a laugh at the whole scene which entices the flamingo to lash out at master with everyone else laughing at all of it. I then go over to crocodile as he chuckles at all of it lightly he looks down at me, and ask what I want , I narrow my eyes at him and hand him a box of nice cigars. " behave yourself , I'm not as stupid most your good at heart but I know that your a bad guy too. " I jump up hug him and kiss his cheek and whisper that Ivan-chan said to behave too. He blinks a few time surprised. I walk away to master as we leave as he is still in shock from my words "Happy late chirstmas everyone bye-bye!"

And we leave going back to the pirates currently residing in our manner knowing that tomorrow I start up training again with master.

Me and master spend the rest of the new year and December with the rowdy pirates. Having a joyous time and come new years master gave me a bottle of sake to celebrate the new years properly.

A/n

Merry Christmas everyone.