On There END .1

((A/n) so quick authors note I decide to do little filler episode every once in a while that show the side of every other person's who is connected to
(y/n) so like for example in the last episode/chapter graphic kidnap mc to deal with mc's twin along with sabodoy with law and kid it will show glimpses and recap on the others end that said I'll probably add fun little snippets as well. So if you seen jujutsu kaisen you may be aware of the ending bits called juju stroll or if you seen black clover you be aware of clover shorts then it's similar to that... here's the first one)

Water 7 arc ~

3rd pov~

With the straw hats and Garp after there brief convos regard red hair~

"That said I've brought a gift for ya you stupid grandson" garp exclaims

"Huh a gift... is it meat?" Luffy ask dumbly

Which causes him to get hit ; garp lifts him up and drags him outside.

"It's not meat idiot it's your sister I ran into her on my way here and decide to kidnap her cause I missed her plus she's the only one who can truly get through that thick skull of yours."
Garp finally replied

Which cause the straw hat wearing boy to pale considerably and also catches the crew's attention many gape widely in shock of the reaction there captain made after hearing about his sister which cause the crew to follow outside to take a peek at this mysterious sister.

" where the hell is that brat!" Garp yells

His second in command tells him she must've run when no one was looking. Which upsets Garp and allows the rubber boy to breathe a sigh of relief.  While the crew left severely disappointed.

Time skip to after franky joins the crew and they just started sailing together with brook

"Uh that reminds me I met a girl who helped me out a bit with the sunny blueprint she was icebergs apprentice she's a real good she said she knew a couple of you personally and that one of you were her brother ! So which one of you SUPER! people are they "
Franky exclaimed loudly like usual

Cause other to look on in confusion not know who it was. Which allows franky to exclaim further that her name was (y/n)

Which cause both chopper and sanji shock as they know the girl well both exclaiming In surprise that (y/n) had a brother on the crew and she was icebergs apprentice.  Making the two realize while not her sibling they still knew her.

"Huh you two know my imouto-chan" luffy ask innocently

"Ah I understand why he's so scared of her now" both sanji and chopper exclaim in unison

The three then take turn sharing various tales of the girl when sanji says the girl trained under hawk eyes zoro gapes in shock adding her to the a list who he must challenge in order to surpass her master.

"No way you'll totally lose dont even think about." Sanji , chopper and luffy exclaim together

Time skip sabody Archipelago~

With kid and law + there respective crew members

" how come she entrusted you with the task concerning her brother " kid whines at the surgeon of death who smirks in triumph

"Obviously because I'm the more mature one you just make a situation worse" the doctor exclaims to the red head.

Which leads to a fight .

On There END...