my past can't run: part 1

y/n pov

'im kinda sad I wasn't able to get to say hello to Sanji-chan but its probably for the best since im sure it will be hard to swallow that my twin brother is his captain given how different we are.' I think to myself as i reach the shore of the Drum kingdom 

' hopeful I won't run into that shit Warpol I'll probably end up killing the bastard if so, believe that wretch know as Blackbeard came through here not too long ago as much as i despise Blackbeard for the recent events, having heard a story like that from Jiji-white-chan(whitebeard) and Marco im beyond furious with Blackbeard, Thatch-chan could be a bit much at times but to die just because of a devil fruit in his possession is ridiculous especially because of that rule Jiji-white-chan has. anyways being that he more than likely came through knowing that warpol a weak bastard im sure he went into hiding for a while ' i think as i finished docking and get on the land know as the drum kingdom.

I start to head to the village threw the forest passing by a bunch of different creatures and species. As I keep going I come across a flock of reindeer; I clench my fist thinking of tony-chan and I end up using my conquer haki to make them scramble and run away and few who didn't drop to ground dead Yuki ( her tiger shes had since before she left east blue with her dad; refer to earlier chapters) nudges me in the back and starts to speak to me even though me and tony-chan are the only ones to fully understand her among my other fury companies. 

" you know (y/n)-chan that wasn't kinda harsh, with your haki as strong as it is even the little bit of it you just put out there still that will end up dead you should just release your blood lust if you didn't want to see the reindeer of the drum kingdom; or even told them to scram. I get your upset for chopper-Kun sake but you should cool your temper a bit" she says to me.

"tch." I click my tongue in annoyance and ignore her statement.

she grows a tick mark and starts growling at me pissed off I just ignored her. As I keep walking ignoring her. She finally gets feds up and starts yelling at me, telling me off for my actions.

"(Y/N)!!!! don't ignore me!! I'm talking to you it polite to answer when spoken to!! gosh how is it your the one who practically raised and took care of me all these years, when you still act like 4 years old at times like now!!!" she yells and reprimand me.

I covered my ears as I listen with a deadpan face at the exclamation she just made as I start to gain a tick mark fed up with her yelling.

" Shut up, Yuki," I say to her normally, with a deadpan face. 

As she's about to retaliate in anger of my words i narrow my eyes and glare at her.

" If you give me the worst headache then the one you already gave me i will issue a punishment Yuki, UNDERSTOOD," i say to her in warning she bows her head.

we keep tracking threw forest when I realized my shoelace is untied, I tell yuki awhile to head to Kurenai-oba-chan. realizing I needed to talk to Dalton-chan I tuck my untyed shoelace into my boot and make my trek to just outside the forest into the village after asking some people about Dalton-chan's whereabouts I head to that direction. 

I suddenly trip right into someone ' I really should have tied my shoelace' I think, now regretting my decision to not tie them. 

As i look down my breath hitches realizing who it is, i hurriedly get up bow my head and apologies, helping him up in the process. As im about scramble out there Dalton-chan calls out to me.

"(y/n)-san, it's been a while I heard you been looking for me. Is there something I can help you with." Dalton yells while waving at me.

I flinch and look over at HIM to see realization flash across his eyes at what Dalton just called me he grabs my wrist and pushes my hood down. Dalton you bastard I keep silently cursing dalton right now.

There I was face to face with them. I knew why they were in this part of the grand line. Which made me a little nauseous to think about, and furious as well that said while I was only there to catch up with an old ( although if I say old out loud they have my head ) sensei of mine along with learning some new stuff and get herbs. I was hoping I wouldn't run into them at least till I was an Albasta to talk with the revolutionary revolt army of countrymen yet there they were. Embarrassing to admit that this all start thanks to me being clumsy and as such high ranked member of the revolutionary army pride had just crumbled a bit for tripping and falling no less on him of all people, then as I was leaving dalton just had to call me by my name why couldn't he just call me dragoness-San like he usually does there too stupid to know it was me till you said my name, DAMN YOU Dalton-chan. I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by them.

"(Y/N)- imouto... you're alive..."

I get a bad feeling as I see his face covered in shadows and I know right there and then that Jiji screwed me over by not saying anything to them about well being ' gah, I'm so screwed even if I can take them out like nothing why didn't have to be one of my two idiot pirate brothers '

I realized my only hope of escape is playing the adorable and innocent little sister card and subtly escape before I get an earful of how my lowkey note of I'm leaving the island and not coming back from 10 years ago to my two idiot pirate brothers is coming back to haunt me

"Onii-chan, imouto-chan missed you dearly but I'm caught up in work at the moment, let's catch up later k love you " I smile and kiss his cheek, then book it out of there to Kureha-oba, and Tony- chan.

"Sorry Ace.. but I don't need to deal with my past just yet there still a little that I need to do," I whisper to the wind as I leave behind a family member very dear to me that I haven't talked to face to face in 10 years.

I make it to Kureha-oba-chan place and get what I came here for. I talk to Kureha-sensei and Tony-chan for a bit going back to the village once I was done to talk to Dalton-chan. as I get there I see Ace in the corner of my eye, i hurry to Dalton-chan and discuss what i need to discuss with him with Yuki at my side.

"(y/n)- chan I want to go back to headquarters with you send me back ." i pat Yuki's head and send her back to HQ. with my haki i hear something near where my ship was dock so i check up on it using my haki, only find Warpol just destroyed it, damn him. i guess i have to air travel now what a pain.

" is something wrong (y/n)- san " dalton ask's me.

"Warpol just destroyed my ship" is all I say and he nods we finish our discussion. 

i make way to forest and as i get one step in im suddenly lifted bridal style "wahh" i scream startled. I look to my capture to find my idiot brother Ace. i blink at him with deadpan face "Baka" i say to him.

I then beat him up for kidnaping me so suddenly. " Ace-onii-chan i don't have time to play with you i need to the kingdom of Albasta, so excuse me."

" im heading there too, i heard about your ship mines still intact travel with me" he says with the puppy eyes i cant resist of that all 3 idiot brothers have.

i hesitate but give in like i usually do " gahh fine"

as we travel and head to albasta we both share our reasons for heading there. while sailing i find that my brother Ace also has a sister complex much like Sabo but less chill on the sister complex meter with 10 being ridiculous and 1 being chill he's like in 8 or 9 while sabo i 6 on his worst days but usually 5 with his chill days being a 4. i kinda already feel a headache coming on from this trip.