Training with Master

A/n
Short chapter

Y/n pov~

I woke up early; before sunrise early. i went through my bag of stuff i brought with me on my journey and got my black sailor suit, thigh-high black stocking, and my short combat boots and my dull katana. i went to shower real quick got dress i kept my long black hair down, but brought a hair tie with me and slid it on my wrist i head down to the foyer. i start to stretch to be sure im ready when master gets here since it seems he late. 

twenty minutes of stretching go by and he still not down "tch... how could one person be so late and he told me to be here on time" i huff i sit for about 3 minutes thinking of what to do in the end i decide to work on my core the next 12 minutes and if he still not down i go and do my training.

by the time an hour of my practice with my dull blade goes by master comes out however i ignore him i continue my swings until he decides he wishes to clash swords with me " your late" i state bluntly " why little one are you practicing with such a dull blade do not know how to even find a proper sword or sharpen your blade for that matter?" he ask me mockingly i laugh a little " no i know how to do both if a swordman or swordswomen in my case cant not fight just because one blade and handle are not in proper condition it will cost them there life, one in battle has no time to get a new sword or sharpen your blade so i must prepare." i reply is wise.

"so i take it you have another blade ?" he questions me.

"yes, three to be exact, i know the basics of two swords style along with three sword style, although prefer just one blade and sooner or later id like to try out a scythe however im getting ahead of my self now my dullest blade is made for training."

He narrows his eye momentarily " i think im going to like training; you little one"

" im happy to hear that master"

and that's how training began as time went by i master swordsmanship including two swords and three sword styles. 

after a while he drops me off with Shanks and his crew i learn from Benn how to shoot a gun and Yassop long-range snipering. i further my medical knowledge by spending time with the old lady doctor of the drum kingdom where i met a devil fruit eater who was originally a reindeer along with an ex-pirate who was also a doctor. 

i also spent some time in water 7 learning about shipwrighting and building general came across the Franky family their a pretty funny bunch.

at one point Jiji kidnapped me and made me train with him and high up ranking navy officials like Akoji, of course, well i like training and got some great memories with them i eventually escaped of course by this time i mastered my devil fruit to the fullest extent and found out i could bring people back to life after i saved a pirate named kid he has issues but in the end, he tries to keep me with him and his band of misfit, they all have a soft spot for me i realized that using the element of time to that extent can make me ill and brings with it a highlight of white to my hair.

i went back to master when i was 14 years old by this time i have a bounty of  1,755,000,000 berries .  i also have i high disliking for the Yonko Kaido and big mom and both them and their crew have fought me and lost, they both fear me and try to steer clear of angering me too much after the battle with me.

Master helped me, master, using a scythe within a couple of months and our goodbye was tear-jerking but i didn't leave without giving him a dagger he could wear around his neck.

i finally went back permanently to the revolutionary army and started to get missions from Papa since there was no excuse anymore not to let me although reluctant to hand over any. my good deeds from my 6 years of traveling, learning, experiencing, and training . made me a good Allie and almost instantly became one of the elite members of the revolutionary army. i became head of the special operation. i also opened up business across the world to help fund the revolutionary, of course, i was still princess as well so i had made sure to do my duties and keep up with my etique lessons. i was practically third in command of the revolutionary army.

im currently 17 years old and traveling with Papa we have just arrived at Lougetown where we see lu-onii-chan getting into trouble Papa steps into help while i go and take care of those pesky pirates that tried to kill lu-onii-chan just now. i see the swordsmen of his crew and Sanji-Kun fighting them but they don't seem to be doing well so i step in i take my dull blade and take down all those pesky pirates in one blow. i put my sword away i go to walk away when swordmen asked: "why?" i turn, my hood still on covering my face i tilt my head. indicating to further explain " why did you help us just now and how could you defeat them so easily? JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! i just giggle and put my index finger to my face indicating its a secret and i then vanish using my devil fruit power turning into the air and meeting up with Papa. he sighs "you should start heading out to finish up your assignment im needed back the home base. be careful, i love you, ill see you back home okay?" he hugs me and kisses my forehead. "okay Papa will do be careful on your travels as well."

And i left making my way to the drum kingdom first before albasta since i needed to talk to the old lady doctor anyways.