Finally (Part 1)

Hey there fellow wattpaders! I'm sorry for not updating since a LONG time. I really am. But the thing is, I was actually REALLY busy. First off, I had my exams. And then I moved my house so I won't have Internet connection for a month. I'll be updating this at my friend's house.

So...I'm finally updating! YAY!

*cheers*

& just so you know, I might have a teensy bit of writer's block.

I know, bummer. ):

----

CHAPTER - 16 (Part 1)

I had been waiting here in the park for twenty minutes now and there's still no sign of him. Nervousness took over my legs and they were shaking vigorously. My hands were shivering though it was still the early days of September.

I don't know why I chose this spot to meet him because I've never been here. Only heard of it once from either my mom or Anne, I'm not sure of that either.

Usually, most people would like to meet with their best-friend-slash-almost-hopefully-boyfriend in a more memorable spot. But me being the usual idiot as I am, chose the most random spot in all of Atlanta.

Sitting down on a bench, I thought about all the newspapers and tabloids that had mine and Justin's face plastered across their cover pages.

That was about a month ago but even then, people were still talking about it.

I had even watched some interviews of Justin where the interviewers asked him who I was. He just replied with a shrug and smiled. That's something I liked about him. He knew I hated publicity and all those stuff. I'm not the kind of person who does something to appear on a magazine or the newspaper. I don't like boasting. At all.

It's not the right thing to do and I know that Justin knows this about me. So, he knows not to tell anyone about me.

At school, some people would come up to me and ask, "Hey, aren't you the girl who went out with Justin Bieber?"

But I would just conveniently lie and say,"No. Do you think I look like a girl to date 'The Justin Bieber'?"

And it actually worked. They never asked anymore questions. Maybe because I had only told Anne that I liked him now.

'No. You love him,' said my other mind.

My mind broke away from it's reverie when I heard footsteps treading on the crispy leaves of fall.

I looked up and an automatic blush made its way to my face.

"Hey Ray," he said casually. I don't know how he can be so calm and collected all the time.

"Hi Jay."

He sat down on the same bench as I was sitting and turned to face me.

"So...why did you call me here? You wanted to talk or something?" he asked.

Ah, here we go. I was hoping he would wait a little until he would ask me that.

"Uh, yes actually," my voice started to shake.

God, I hope I don't mess this up!

"What are we?" I blurted out.

"Huh?" He asked, taken aback.

I drew in a deep breath, "I mean, are we friends or are we like...you know?"

"Know what?" he asked, obliviously.

"A couple?" I blushed furiously.

I bet he wouldn't have heard me if we weren't sitting close together. Even I wasn't sure what the heck was coming out of my mouth!