The Angels & The Fountain

8.

"Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Yeah Girl!"

- Boyfriend (Justin Bieber) ♥

^^^That was random but I'm just SOO hooked to that line in the song! And SWAGGIE! LOL (:

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! OHMYGOSH...I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET 600+ READS AND 47 VOTES O:

Am I dreaming?!?!

Someone pinch me -.-" xD

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! :'D

Okay guys, tiny reminder before the start of this chapter;

The Justin that Rachel talks about is 'BeingMyself' and when she talks about 'Justin Bieber', she would either say 'J' or some kind of name related to Voldemort OR 'it'. (;

Hope you don't get confused.

& hope you enjoy the chapter (:

Love you guys. A lot :*

VOTE COMMENT FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER - 8

SunsRay: it was BAD!!!

BeingMyself: really? Poor Bieber.

We were talking about how the concert went. Justin seemed to enjoy teasing me. He was a lot like J. Even the way he speaks is exactly the same way as J. Could it be possible that J and Justin are the same person?

Nah. That's impossible.

Everything's possible, said an annoying voice at the back of my head.

This second voice has been annoying me A LOT lately...

SunsRay: when can we meet?

I asked him again. To tell you the truth, I think I might have a tiny minuscule crush on this 'BeingMyself' mystery guy who seems a lot like my ex-bestfriend. I am completely calm when I talk to him. I forget about my overprotective mother and my sometimes annoying best friend Anne.

Wow! Did I just seriously say that?

I'm starting to sound like an obsessed school girl!

BeingMyself: you should listen to his songs at least once. For me, please?

I sighed. I know that I will listen to his songs. Wanna know why? Cause I trust Justin with my whole life. Heck, even if he asked me to jump off a cliff I would say yes!

Damn this boy.

I smiled. He was making me do crazy stuff because the next thing you know, I'm asking Justin what song I should listen to.

BeingMyself: I knew I could get you to listen to him. Okay. Umm...listen to...

I waited for a while. Why isn't he telling me what song I should go listen to? Weird.

After a good two minutes later, he decides to answer.

BeingMyself: listen to the song 'U Smile'. Sorry it took a while. I was trying to find which song I sang would be best for you to listen to. (:

The song that 'I' sang? What does he mean by that? Could my annoying other mind be right? What if he was J?

SunsRay: okay

I shrugged the thought out of my mind and clicked on the new tab button. I typed in the link for YouTube and typed 'U Smile' at the search bar.

It started to load but I had a crappy Internet connection so I bet it took a lot more time than it was supposed to. Half a minute later, YouTube decided that I could listen to the song so it gave me the search results.