Sigh...

I love all my fans. Especially the ones that were there with me from the first chapter when this story was practically UNKNOWN (;

You guys helped me stop procrastinating and finally put up one of my stories on Old Watty ;P

I love you guys! You are amazing...each one of you! Thank you for all the votes and motivating comments! It makes me wanna write more...LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

And keep voting! We wanna get this story to #1 don't we? ;)

And I hope you guys liked the last chapter. It was written by my best friend. She's an amazing writer! Go check out her story -The Eyes of Fate. It's perfect. Her username is @ruksiboo.

She deserves more votes than this story actually, so go read it. Now!

GO CHECK OUT THAT STORY! YOU'LL REGRET NOT READING IT. I SWEAR!! :P

I have a special surprise for you guy this time...I really hope you like it cuz I've kinda worked on this chapter for about a whole week!! And that's a LOOOONGGG time for me $:

Well...this is a chapter that most of you guys have been asking me for and .... Here it is! :D

This was the first thing that I thought of when I first started the story and finally! The moment has come LOL xD

And now back to our story...

CHAPTER - 11

I was feeling very guilty about not going to celebrate my J's birthday. I know that he's Justin freaking Bieber but I'm his friend and I let him down. And I'm pretty sure best friends DON'T do that.

What do I do now?

It's not like I can randomly knock on his door and say "Hi J. It's me Rachel, your best fiend from Stratford. I'm the same girl that you chat with on MSN. Oh and...Happy Birthday!!"

No. That's impossible and very very stupid.

I shook my head and smiled at that thought.

Now what...?

A thought occurred to me. I always go to this mall in Atlanta to calm myself down and dwell in my deep worldly thoughts. I know what you're thinking. 'A shopping mall? Seriously...?'

Actually, it's a secluded spot in the mall. Not many people know of this place and those who do, think it's spooky. But I don't. It's my favorite spot in the entire world and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I hadn't been there in a while and mom was working till nine today so I had plenty of time. I bet she wouldn't notice me missing.

I quickly pulled on an Abercrombie striped T-shirt with jeggings and a light blue hoodie. I slipped on my baby blue converses with little hearts on them. Those were limited edition shoes. They were one of my favorites.

I decided to leave my hair and face natural today. I was just going to be sitting in my thinking spot. I didn't need any makeup or style my hair for that matter.

I took the extra keys from my study table and also took my battered old phone and my iPod. I locked the front door and greeted the warm air that was blowing on my face. March was the best month of the year.

I sighed and walked down the street. It was a ten minute walk. Not very far from here.

What would I do if J ever finds out that it's actually me that he talks to on MSN?

Would he be angry?

Would he be happy?

Would he ignore me?