How did I get here?

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

Okay stop. -,-

I'm SOO SOO SOO SOO sorry. I know I'm a very bad GIRL! I haven't written this since what? Like 2 weeks right?

And don't worry. I have my reasons (: Okay so the main reason was because, like some of you guys, I too had my final exams. And if you don't know, it's a BIG thing!

And the next reason is also big but that's not the point. I was reading this freakishly AWE-SOME book that I found on wattpad. I can't believe I didn't know about this book before. O:

No shocker there, cuz I am VERY unobservant -.-" and it's called "I sold myself to the devil for vinyls...pitiful, I know". And it's the BEST book I've ever read. Trust me when I say that if you haven't read it, then you're missing out on a lot.

And it took me AN EFFIN' WEEK to finish the story cuz it had 90 something parts and 400 something pages!!!!

It's just SOO cute and I still can't believe I didn't know about this book and I'm gonna stop ranting now cuz you have to read the story (:

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER - 6

I ran out of the concert arena after all the songs were done and the questions asked. Whether he was my ex-childhood friend or not, I cannot stand another minute of him.

I just cannot.

It brings back the old memories. First the good ones, then the bad. And I'm usually the type of person that cries a lot. Whether its movies or emotional crap, it's the same.

Just as I was reaching my car, I was jerked backwards by someone pulling my hood. I shrieked and turned around to look who just tried to strangle me.

It was Anne.

"What do you want now?" I asked her. It came out harsher than it was supposed to.

"Woah! Chill lady. What's got your panties in a twist?" she asked me.

Him. He was the one who sent my effing panties on a roller coaster ride. He was my problem. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I wish I could scream that out loud.

I just glared at her while she looked at me confusingly. Then like a lightbulb, her eyes widen and she understood why I was glaring at her.

I shook my head, sighing. She was such a blonde at times. I looked at her and saw that she was biting her lip and looking nervous.

"What?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything more than the one-syllable word "Um".

"Spit it out Anne." I told her.

"Well, I might have forgotten to tell you that I had bought us backstage passes too..." she looked down uncomfortably.

"WHAT?!?!?" I shrieked.

She gave me a guilty look. She really must have forgotten about it. Like I told you, she's a blonde sometimes.

"No. No. No. I will not go and personally meet him even if the lord almighty descended in front of me."

"But please.." she was on the verge of tears and you didn't want to go near Anne when she's crying 'cause she gets kinda hyper. In other words, you will be floating in her tears. Yeah, that's the condition.

I sighed. I don't wanna hurt Anne's feelings but I necessarily don't wanna go near 'The Guy Who Tried To Kill Harry Potter' either.

Life is so not fair. How come everyone else gets to live a perfect life and not me?!?! It's not fair at all. Not one bit. How come Anne doesn't have to go through the pain of being the ex-bestfriend of Hollywood's new teen heartthrob?