Good friends and hurtful comments

Hello guys! So here is the next chapter of The Game! I wanna say a quick thank you to Loadingthedetails, bittyboo48, and caroline_T99 for voting for this story! This chapter is dedicated to Loadingthedetails cause she voted for every chapter I believe so thanks sweetheart! I'm almost at 100 views and that makes me so happy like you guys have NO IDEA! So yeah! On the side is a picture of two of our new characters along with Gianna. I hope you enjoy! 

_____________________________________

Gia's POV 

I walked down the stairs in my normal work out clothes which were just a sports bra and some nike shorts. I froze when I saw Cody sitting on my couch just smirking at me. I crossed my arms not giving into his smirk. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in an annoyed voice. He didn't answer he just simply walked over to me and put his hands on my hips. My breathe caught in my throat and I know I could tell him to move his hands. I wasn't even sure I wanted him too. "Isn't it clear Gianna?" He asked sweetly. Cody saying my full name made me shiver. "I'm here for you." Then it happened. Cody kissed me. I was shocked at first and didn't know what to do but after a few seconds I started to move my mouth in sync with his. It was so amazing he was such a good kisser. My hands found my way to his hair and got tangled in it. Suddenly there was a loud noise that caused Cody to jump away from me. I couldn't find where the noise was coming I was spinning in circles and Cody was gone. I opened my eyes and groaned. The annoying noise was my cell phone ringing. I looked to see it was Nikki who was one of my best friends. I moaned since she woke me up from a very good dream. 

“Ugh.” I moaned into the phone. Nikki giggled her cute little giggle into the phone. I knew it had to be early if Nikki was calling me. 

“Did I wake you sleepy head?” Nikki asked. 

“Yes and from a very good dream I might add.” I explained groaning again. I wasn’t sure if I liked Cody but I did know that dream felt amazing. 

“Well I’m sorry my darling but I just wanted to know if you needed a ride to school. I didn’t know if you’re brother had early pratice or if wanted to ride in a good smelling car for a change.” She told me giggling. I smiled. That’s Nikki for you. She was always looking out of me when it came to my brothers and his friends. Nikki and I weren’t always friends until we met our freshman year in math. Both of us are awful at math and would always complain about the teacher. One day Nikki came in crying and I asked her what was wrong. It turned out Richard had gotten his hands on her just to get points for the game. I made him say sorry and was pissed at him and my brother for a while but I got my second best friend out of it. Nikki and I have been together ever since and she’s partly gotten over the whole used thing. 

“Depends on what time you’d pick me up.” I answered as I streched one of my arms over my head. 

“Well it’s about 5:30 now and I’m just sitting down to curl my head then I” Nikki started rambling on about what else she had to do but then it click with me. This girl called me at 5:30 in the morning?! 

“NIKKI!” I shouted at her making her stop talking. 

“Yes?” She questioned me. 

“Did you really call me at 5:30 in the morning on a monday morning?” I asked her. She sighed at me. 

“Yes cause I knew you’d sleep til like 6, 6:30 if I didn’t and then you’d look sloopy and there’s supposed to be a new super hot kid starting today.” She explained. I could hear her picking up her curling iron and started curling her hair. 

“Nikki why would I care about some new kid?” I asked her as I got out of bed. There was no way I could go back to sleep now so I may as well get up and look decent for once.