You Have Some Explaining To Do

Gianna POV

“So now all the boys know?” Karli asked. I nodded my head. “Did you let Reid know?” My heart dropped into my stomach. Shit. I completely forgot. I heard Karli let out a breath.

“What?” I asked. Then she laughed.

“You have the worst poker face ever.” She explained “You should probably text him.” I nodded and pulled my phone out of my bag to text Reid while Karli pulled out her History notebook and binder.

Completely forgot to tell you this morning. I told Cody about yesterday. Im so sorry.

I quickly hit send then put my phone away. I drummed my finger nails on my binder and bounced my foot. I was so scared I just broke my brother and I’s non spoken peace treaty. We also would ask each other before we told anyone about mom. The bell wasn’t going to ring for another 3 minutes which means my brother wouldn’t be here for another 10 to 15 minutes. I would have to deal with this heart breaking pain for at least 15 minutes if not longer. I have no idea what my brother does after a make out session. Though he probably would check his phone to make sure the girl knew she meant nothing to him.

“G calm down. He’ll understand.” Karli said after putting a hand on my back ripping me out of my panic thoughts “Hey look.” I looked up to see Reid and all the other boys walk into class just as the bell rang. He had his phone in his hand and was probably reading the text I sent him. He looked up at me then looked at his phone and then back at me. He shook his head and shot me a smile even patted my back on his way to the back of the class room with the rest of the guys.

“Well that went well.” I commented. Karli snorted then started laughing.

“You looked like you just ran over someones dog.” She explained after seeing the confused look on my face. My phone buzzed a second later cutting off my reply to Karli.

Don't worry GG. Yesterday was kinda crazy. Love you.

I smiled at the text then put away my phone.

“Good morning class. Aw Mr. Foster so happy you could join us on time today.” Miss. Fisher commented. Reid scoffed.

“Don’t get used to it.” He mumbled which made the other boys laugh their heads off.

“What was that Mr. Foster?” Miss. Fisher asked.

“Nothing.” He answered clearly. She nodded.

“Yes I’m sure.” Miss. Fisher said “Zachary Addams?” Zach called out here as Miss. Fisher started taking attendance. I looked over to Karli and threw my head back. This was going to be a long day.

Cody’s POV

I was sitting my seat. Just sitting. As soon as Miss. Fisher started calling attendance I completely zoned out. How was I going to explain to the guys that I kissed Gianna? I mean I was gonna have to come clean about it sometime or another since the points are the whole reason I’m trying to get with her. Right? Maybe. Oh jesus I don’t need to be thinking about this too! Suddenly I felt someone kick my foot.

“Ow!” I shouted. Richard made big eyes at me and pointed his head towards the front.

“I’ll take that as a Here Mr. Harding.” Miss. Fisher called out.

“Oh um sorry Miss. I’m here.” I told her then rubbing my neck.

“Yes I figured it out thank you.” She told me “Jenny Humffy?” I looked down at Gianna who was turned around looking at me. ‘Are you okay?’ She mouthed to me. I nodded and then put my face in my hands.