Points and Plans

Cody's POV

I was trying to focus on the lesson. I really was. But I kept looking at Gianna trying to figure out what I did to upset her? Maybe she didn't wanna court me. Maybe I forced her into it. Oh shit this just great. I looked over at Reid he was pretty pissed which just let me tell you totally help my whole being able to focus on the lesson thing. I signed and put my head in my hands. Not only did I have my girlfriend thing upset with me, my best friend pissed at me, now I was going to fail this test on Spartacus.
"Now!" Our teacher told us "I want you to do a project. You will all get a different part of Spartacus' life. From the time he was a freeman before becoming a slave to his death in the final battle he fought. You may use many different recourses. I want the truth strictly what we know from history and then I want you to compare it to movies, books, TV shows. Things that hold a fraction of the truth. Lastly I want you to make your own fiction of the truth. You can write it out like a story, script form, act it out, make movie, whatever you'd like. You've got two weeks of class to finish this project" the bell rang cutting her off "I'm picking the groups next class!" She shouted. Everyone groaned clearly upset at this. I packed up my stuff getting ready to talk to Gianna and fix things but she was out the door by the time I looked up. I sighed and walked out with the guys.
"So what are you gonna do to fix this with my sister?" Reid asked me clearly pissed. I sighed.
"I don't see her again until lunch. I'll pull her aside and just ask her what's wrong. I don't wanna play the games with her. I don't wanna get her flowers and pretend I know what I did wrong. I wanna know what I did wrong so I can fix it." I did really mean all that. Gianna may have just started out as pointed but now I don't even know if I'm getting points for dating her and I really don't care. Gianna has become so much more to me. I heard Richard laugh.
"Good luck with that one dude." He to me "she'll just get mad at you don't know what you did wrong." Oh great. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see it was Dylan's.
"Nah man I think you have the right idea. Just talk to her. Gianna's pretty reasonable when she's not hungry." Dylan told me. I smiled. Good. Just gotta keep the girl fed. That's easy.
"Or tired." Reid added.
"Or hot." Jake said.
"Or sick. Or upset. Or pissed." Richard added "really dude it's hard to say." I sighed again. What the fuck was I gonna do?
"Let's talk about something!" Jake said suddenly "how the hell are we gonna pass this Spartacus project?"
"I don't know about you guys but I couldn't focus on the lesson at all." I admitted.
"I didn't want to. I'm trying to get Amanda Creei to send me some pictures for more points!" Richard boosted.
"This project will be a piece of cake." Reid said. We all looked at him like he was insane.
"My sister, dad, and I all watch the Spartacus series. Then because of interest my sister looked up all the facts and promptly told my dad and I what was real and what was fake. The hardest part is gonna be the last part writing our own." Reid explained. Richard laughed.
"Nah that'll be the easy part! I'll just make a porno between Spartacus and some slave." Richard laughed. Reid chuckled.
"G could tell you all about that. Her favorite character is Mira. She always said the next dog we got that was a girl she would name her Mira. Then my dad and I always got boy dogs." We all laughed.
"Why don't you have a dog now?" I asked.
"Scamp." Reid said "he had a rare disease we didn't know about until it was too late. We just haven't felt like going out and getting another one I guess. I mean I have baseball, my dad has work, Gianna has girl things. It's hard for all of us to get together." I nodded. The bell rang signaling we were all late. Again. We all chorused goodbyes to each other. Jake and I walked down the hallway since our classes were right next to each other.
"Oh man. Speaking of points. We're keeping track of yours with Gianna. We took out flirting with her for you though since you're doing whatever that thing is called. Looks like we'll have to tell Reid about her being in the game after all! If you win that is." He stated "see ya." Then he was gone.
"Yeah bye." I said to no one. I was still getting pointed for Gianna? Does that mean I could get my girl and still win? Getting my girl back was step number one.
*******
Gianna's POV
The bell rung telling us all to get the hell outta the classroom and I wasn't gonna be told twice. I just finished my third and last test in English class. It was pretty simple. More importantly it meant I could go home. I quickly ran outta class and to Nikki's classroom which was two doors down. I waited for her to get out since it always took her forever. I saw her bright red hair bounce out the door and I grabbed her arm.
"Wow. Grabby G!" She shouted at me.
"Ssshhh." I told her as I waved my hand. My head started pounded in the middle of my English test and has gone away.
"Head ache?" She asked a little quieter. I nodded.
"Come on. Let's get you home. You can just get me the next time we go to Starbucks or something." She told me. I sighed.
"Nik you're amazing." I told her with a smile. She looped her arm through mine as we walked down the hall.
"I know." She told me.

*****
"Bye!" I shouted as I waved to Nikki. She pulled out of my driveway and zoomed down my street. I shook my head and smiled. Time to take some cold meds and pass out. I had the whole house to myself since Reid was at school and my dad was at work. I sighed. Sometimes I missed having my mom greet me when if come home from school. She never worked she was always here for us. I haven't seen her in a while since I've been so busy. I should really text her after my nap. I haven't even told her about Cody yet. Though I'm not even sure what to tell her anymore now though. No G don't do it. Meds, water, mindless cartoons, sleep. Ready go.

*****
Reid's POV

I drove as fast as I could home. I didnt see Gianna at lunch or in our 5th period. Nikki told me she took her home because she was sick. If that asshole made her so upset that she had to go home I was gonna make his life a living hell. After throwing my car park I ran through the front door and up the stairs. I threw open Gianna's door making it slam into the wall startling her awake.
"Gianna!" I shouted.
"Sssshhhh!" She told me before downing the water on her nightstand with some pills "head." She told me. I walked over to her bed and sat on it while Gianna sat up.
"Now why did you come in my room screaming my name?" She asked me.
"You left school early." I told her. She looked at me like I just grew a third head. "Without telling me!" And the look was still there. I sighed.
"Okay fine. I though Cody upset you so badly you left during lunch." I explained. She started laughing. Really loudly. I think she even snorted once. "Cody didn't upset me." She told me once she calmed down "I mean he could've been nicer this morning but I'm fine. I'm sick. Just a cold but you know how that kicks my ass." She explained. I nodded.
"So no problems with Cody?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Well shit." Her eyes widened.
"What the hell did you do?" She asked me. I scratched the back of my neck.
"Well the guys and I may have given him advice that if you act happy when you look sad then you're really sad and if you don't then you're sick. And cause you smiled at us that you were upset. Oh and that talking to when you were hungry, hot, tired, upset, or pissed." I told her and tried not too look at her face but I gave in. She was not my biggest fan at the moment. Her face was red and she didn't know what to do. Then she slammed her face.
"I hate you." She finally said "first I have to deal this stupid courting thing now I have to do deal with you and the guys giving him bad advice." Stupid courting thing?
"What do you mean? I thought you guys wanted to take things slow and do this court thing?" I asked her. She played with the comforter.
"I mean I did. I just. I mean I don't think we're used to this. I don't think we know what to do... I just wanna be his girlfriend already!" She finally shouted "Ow." I laughed at her.
"Go back to sleep G. Text me when you first wake up and I'll run out and get you Canes or whatever you want." She smiled at me.
"You the best." She said before laying back down and going to sleep. I quietly shut her door and pulled out my phone.
"Hello?" Cody answered.
"Hey man. We were wrong. Get over here. I have a plan."

-----------

PLEASE DONT HATE ME! I have been so busy and everything with my job and friends have been insane! I promise I still love you guys and this story! Also I am blown away by you guys! Over 29K reads?! Are you kidding me?! This is just amazing! You guys are amazing! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm gonna try update Monday! I love you!