25

I'm in my grandmother's house. MEEP. 

Ok, so i just spent about twenty minutes reading AntiJokes. YOU SHOULD TOO THEY ARE AWESOME. 

EX: 

roses are red, violets are blue, no one cares, your adopted.

So, this chapter is dedicated to @Nature602, because she commented first on my other Chapter<3

Don't worry, i'm still dedicating my two new chapters to the other commenters ! 

THIS HASN'T BEEN EDITED. 

LOLOL omg. anyway... i'm making this chapter up as i go.. 

Enjoy my little Nats ! xx

---------------------

Liz's POV

Harry grabbed me arm and his bags and pulled me quickly out of the house. My pale face was currently a deep scarlet colour and my my hand was stinging. We were standing on the side walk, not moving anymore. 

"Elizabeth, babe, please, calm down." Harry pulled me close and kissed me forehead. "I'm sure this is a misunderstanding." 

"Harry, the thing is, Olive has had only one other boyfriend. He was so sweet, and kind. He was already a year out of school, and well, to us, He was basically perfect." I grabbed Harry's hand again and continued walking, thankfull that the boys lived in the same complex. As we walked, i carried on. "Him and Olive were inseperable. He would go to her house after she got out of school, and pick her up and he would take her to the sweets shop. Everyone was so envous that she had gotten a tall, handsome, athletic man." We apporached the house. Harry pulled his keys out of his bag and opened the door. He threw his bags to the side and pulled me to the couch. 

"What else, love?" 

I took a deep breath. "Well, Olivia had left her clothes at his house, NO, they didn't have sex, she's not retarded... Anyway, he gave her keys, so she let herself in. And there that little bitch was getting some with a blonde whore."

"Language, babe." Harry said, attempting at a smile. 

"I... I wanted Niall to be different. I really did. I wanted Olivia to be so happy because, damnit, she deserves it. I wanted her to be as happy as.. me." I looked to my hands. I felt so selfish. Here i was, with the boy i loved, not angry at him one bit.

"Baby, Niall is different. You know he hasn't been with a girl since before X Factor. All he wants is Olivia. Do you want to know how i know that? Check his phone. The background is her and him. He stared at it every freetime he had. No, kissing another girl was not ok. But Drunk Niall is emotional Niall. He was lonely. The thing is, Elizabeth, iv'e known Niall for more than three years, and he's never once been like that. He's never had someone waiting at home for him. Never been so... i don't even know how to explain it." Harry put his arms on my shoulders, sending shock waves through my body, 

I sighed and thought about it. I have known about One Direction since they started off. I have followed (creep) their twitters and everything forever. And Harry was right. Never have I ever seen Niall tweet about a girl or get pictures taken of him kissing someone else. I instantly felt so bad. I just slapped one of my idols. I mentally facepalmed. 

"Harry, i feel so bad." I put my head in my hands. "I remember crushing on each and everyone of you guys..." Harry raised his eyebrow, "But of course, you the most," We chuckled and he hugged me. 

"Elizabeth." Harry looked into my eyes. 

I fluttered my eyelashes. I was blushing like mad and he haden't even said anything. "Yes?"