15

This might have been the longest week so far. SO much homework, my Android broke so i had to use my old phone and my mom sucks. 

I'm so tired, but i am bringing myself to start and hopefully finish this chapter today. I did make some notes on how i wanted this chapter to go, but my plans were thrown out by a bitch. ugh. 

So now, i'm doing this whole chapter without planning. It might not be as long as i wanted, but it's here !

Thank you so much for over 1,000 reads! It means a lot! Please, comment, fan, and vote <3 It would mean so much! But THANKS to the 7 people who are actually fans. Your awesome<33

This picture here is Ariana and Harry, probably photo shopped, but that's OK. It's supposed to be Elizabeth's twitter picture. Olivia's will be in the next chapter. :) 

I hope you like this chapter<33

Love you!

Natalie, xx

--------------------------

Olivia's POV. 

Twitter... 

What am i supposed to do with this? Why do people want to know what i'm doing? I sighed. Every time i refresh my "Connect", I got 100+ followers and who knows how many mentions. I still haven't even put a profile picture. It's a cute little egg. I get a lot of mentions telling me that i need to put a picture already, but, i hate taking pictures of myself. I did, in fact, reply to a lot of people, and follow a couple back because they'd asked. 

Elizabeth on the other hand, who was sitting right next to me, had her whole twitter personalized. Her background was a bright pink and she even got to posting a profile picture. It's of her and Harry. She was known as the girl who settled Harry.

I know Harry. He's not a player, or anything anyone says he is. Everyone assumes he's a jerk, and can't keep a girl. The honest truth is,  Harry has enough respect for himself and respect for the girls he's dated. He would never be a guy who get's what he wants and then leaves. It really sucks that people portray him as the player. He's really the sweetest thing. 

Liz's Bio says, "Just a normal girl."

That alone has gotten her so many fans, it's crazy. Liz has almost 900,000 followers who talk to her everyday, and she replies to a good amount of them. 

Liz looked at me and poked me. We were laying on her bed. I was on my computer and she was watching a movie. "Stalking me?" she said, giggling. I nodded and laughed along with her. 

"I wanted to get a feel of how twitter should work." I scrolled down her page. "People love you." I whispered. 

"They only love me because I'm dating Harry. Otherwise, i would just be another girl on twitter." she smiled at me. 

"But they do love you! Look at how many people are telling you how beautiful you are, and that they want to hear you sing! It's crazy." I clicked back onto my profile. I had almost 700,000 followers. Not as much as Liz, but it was in fact, a lot. Liz picked up her phone, typed something out, and then set it back down. 

"check your mentions." she said, grinning. 

@LizzyMorgan: at home with my bestfriend, @OliviaWalker, <3 What shall we do today? x

Response tweets came in immediately, tagging both Liz and I. I grinned at the cute things they said we should do. 

@Harry_Styles: @LizzyMorgan @OliviaWalker I feel left out. Can i come over? x