What happened to me yesterday. -.-

Hey :) 

I'm going to tell you what happened to me yesterday. bleh. 

The next post will me another chapter, And i'm working on it. I just had so much to say, and my mom doesn't care, so... yeah.....

Yesterday, The guy i liked texted me to come to school and be on the Homecoming float with him. I was like, naaaaaaaaaaah. But he was like, please! 

I asked him if Anyone i knew was going to be there. *Coough cough* _____. (If you read my rant, then you should know who she is.. lol )

He told me it was just him and a buuuunch of other Freshman. I said i would go, because told me he wanted to hang out. 

So i get there, he meets me at the front of the school, and we walk to the classroom where everyone is preparing. It's currently pouring outside, so we share my pink umberella ;) 

When we get to the class, there really was a bunch of freshman. He brought me to the back of the class room, and pulled out his body pain. He started rubbing the black paint on his arms like it was lotion, lololol 

Then, him being an idiot, touched me with it, so i had his handprints all over my arms. Little bihhh-

I painted 2015, (The year we graduate) and CCHS (our school name) on his arms and face. Then he painted "HI" on my left arm. -.- 

We were having a good ol' time, taking pictures and whatnot, and the _____ comes in. I got so pissed omfg. 

ANYWAY, she comes and tells him he missed a spot and she paints on him. 

It was really hot in the room, so she opened the door and stood by it, and _____ went over to her to talk to her. 

Luckily i knew some of the people there, so i didn't turn into a complete loner, but i still was. Because he left me for that blonde Asian. 

OK, so, first of all, asians shouldn't be blonde. What the hell? If you want to be a blonde asian, you must go platinum blonde. Go big or go home bitch. 

ANYWAY, lol I gave up on everyone and decided i didn't want to be in consession stand. (The homecoming parade got cancelled because of the rainyness) and told Him and _____ that i was leaving. When i got to them to tell them, He was telling ____ how much he liked "This girl" They stopped talking when they saw me. I said bye, and He got all pissy cause i was leaving. 

Whatevs. So the whole game he wouldn't stop texting me. wutttttt

What a weird day. If you read this, your awesome. If you didn't well, you obviously not seeing this and i'm waisting my time telling you. Whoever 'you' is... lol.