21

Today at school was awesome, then i came home, and my life turned back to shit. My mom did buy me something, but it wasn't even her. My little douchebag brother wanted to annoy the shit out of me as soon as he got home. FUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

UGH, anyway, i thought about this chapter today, and decided to write it out, because i don't feel like studying, and it's 6.50 (:

Ok, so the picture is of Olly Murs, because he's the first guy from the X-Factor UK that i have known since he started

The video is another Demi song, you'll know when to play it :')

I hope you like this chapter, it's kind of just... here... lol

Enjoy x

--------------------

Olivia's POV

@OliveWalker: I wrote a new song, little people. I'm sitting with Luce at the moment, Should I give it a go now, or later?

So many people told me to do it now, and so many others, From America, told me to wait, because they we're in school. I promised the American's i would do a twitcam later on, just because they missed when the video came out.

I felt like that was right. I looked down at my notepad. My new song was finally finished. I checked Youtube, and already so many people made accoustic karaoke's of Skyscraper, and it made me really happy.

Some girls were taking videos of themselves singing the song too, and i cried at every video i saw, and commented on them. Some where even starting a "Twitition" to get my verified on twitter, seeing as i was up to 1,000,000 + followers at the moment.

I picked up the camera and placed it on the tripod, facing me and Lucy. I was glad that i found out that she had a great voice too. She insisted that she help me with my next cover. Lucy being here killed me, because of how much i missed Liz. I knew when she got home, we would make videos together.

I grabbed my CD player and placed it in front of me. I switched on the camera and began speaking.

"Hey, guys. So sorry it's been so long! Here is my second video, i haven't really found an existing song that i wanted to cover yet, but here is another original! This is Lucy, we work together! Her brother created an instramental for this song for me, so shout out to you, Danny! I really hope you like this song, because i put a lot of love into this song, just for you guys! Here's "Fix A Heart"

It's probably what's best for you

I only want the best for you

and if I'm not the best

then you're stuck

I tried to sever ties

and I ended up with wounds to bind

like you're pouring salt in my cuts

And I just ran out of band aids

I don't even know where to start

cause you can bandage the damage

you never really can fix a heart

Even now I know what's wrong

how could I be so sure

if you never say what you feel, feel

I must have held you hand so tight

you didn't have the will to fight

I guess you needed more time to heal

baby i just ran out of band-aids