18

HELLO. 

So, remember that crush i said i had... Yeah, it's gone. LOL 

Anyway, I'm posting a chapter today, because i was in a terrible mood, but now im in an 'eeh' mood, so, i guess its ok... 

The picture is of Demi looking super with her old red hair. <3

ALSO, the song is of the song she sings in the chapter.. c: Play it while you read it ! The video is exactly how she will sound in the story :) 

anyway, don't forget to read my Bestfriends, (@LightUpAsh) first wattpad story, "Circles" 

Also, don't forget to check out my new story, which i'll probably update today or tomorrow... idk... "I wanna Be Loved" < It's an Ed Sheeran story, <3

Vote, Comment, and FAN <3 

Love you!

Natalie, xx

--------------------------

That week passed quickly, and before i knew it, I was in Liz's room, helping her pack. So much has been going on, i can't seem to keep up. 

I was dragged into staying at a hotel with Liz because she wanted to meet One Direction. 

I end up getting hit with a soccer ball by Niall Horan, and I meet Louis Tomlinson. 

Liz and I get in a lift with Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer...

We Play Karaoke together, and go out the next day. 

The next morning, my dad texted me with news of my mother getting in the hospital,

THEN, 1D came to the hospital singing to me. 

Niall took me out and kissed me, before he told me we were to be kept a secret...

Liz and Harry finally become official

Liz moves in

Harry saves Liz from her step father, 

&Now, here we are, packing for Liz, making sure she's ready to spend months in America, touring with her favorite band, and her boyfriend's band, One Direction. 

I really can't belive any of this really happened. This all seems so cliche', but not at the same time. This could have happened to anyone, right?

"Olive, hand me that bag, will ya?" Liz said to me as she sat on the floor in front of her luggage. I nodded and tossed her a small black purse that held her bathroom things. "thanks" she said, putting it in a pocket of the suitcase. She looked around the room and sighed. "Done." She said, standing. She grabbed my hand and we sat next to eachother on the bed. 

"Liz, this is the longest i'm going to go without seeing you. You're right next to me, but, i miss you already." I leaned over and hugged her. She responded to me by hugging tighter. We both began crying like idiots. 

My mother entered the room, and she cleared her throat. Liz and I released eachother and looked over at mum. "Well, the boys are outside. They're ready for you, love." Liz nodded, stood and began leaving the room, i followed. 

Once we were outside, i spotted Harry and Niall standing in front of a large black car. "I'm going to grab your things, and then we'll head over to the airport." Niall said. He walked passed me and into the house. My mum guided him to the room. Liz walked over to Harry, and he placed a small kiss on her temple. She smiled and he smiled back. They hugged eachother. 

Niall came out with the luggage. My mum was carrying one too. I swiftly moved to her and grabbed it. She thanked me, and watched as Liz and Harry got into the car, while Niall and I pulled the luggage to the back. '