11

HEY YOU! Yeah you! The one who actually took time to read this! If your not a fan already, please fan. I hate asking, cause it's awkward... but... yeah <3

ALSO, give me feed back? I would love for someone, ANYONE to comment, vote, and message me on their thoughts<3

What's up?

I didn't edit this... so if something sounds awkward, blame it on the thousands of times i was interrupted, and my tired-ness

So, i made it passed 340, I loggined in and we were at 347 :) woohoo!

Today, I'm going to be here in New York with my little brother, and everyone else is either at work or in New Jersey chilling with family.

Do your parents ever take you to a relative's house and your parents do all the talking, and you are forced to awkwardly sit on the sofa watching TV? That's what would have happened to me. lol, and it would have sucked c:

Picture is of what Olivia's mother looked like in the beginging, before she got hit :(

It's Kate Beckinsale, she's 39, and I am 100% straight. But even i think she's hot.. awk.

------------------------

Olivia's POV

I sat in front of Niall as he scarfed down his third burger. Where was I? I was in McDonalds. Him and I were the only two in the place, besides the workers, because as soon as girls saw him, they went crazy. You would think that since he's here all the time, they would be used to him, but... guess not.

As he ate, -i couldn't bring myself to eat- i decided to text Liz, because she promised me she would watch over Mum while i finally got some fresh air.

-Liz, hows mum?-

she instantly texted back

-Mum is gr8, still asleep, but, she's here-

I made a sigh of relief.

Liz and the rest of the boys have been here for a whole week already. Most of that week consisted of Niall playing the guitar, and singing. A lot of singing. They even got me to sing along. I hadn't sang since that one night in the hotel suite with the boys and Liz. The rest of that week was them trying to get me out of the hotel room i had spent three weeks in. Now it's Saturday morning, and Niall finally convinced me to take a day out with him, to get my mind off things.

It was kind of working. My mind did constantly wonder off into thoughts about my mother. The doctors said that even though she hasn't woken up, her body is still healing. She will slowly, but surely heal. Waking up is a different story though. She still hasn't moved a muscle.

I must have zoned out, because Niall was trying to catch my attention. "Olivia! Hello?" I looked at him. "Did you hear me?" he said, slightly chuckling. "Stop zoning out, love."

"Sorry, Niall, what?" I said, giving him my full attention.

"Well, as i said before, what are we doing today? I mean, McDonalds is cool and all, but i don't want to be here the whole day, and plus, our first date should be special." He said the last part soft enough for me not to hear.

"What...?" i asked him. "Date?" I looked at him confused. Of course i liked Niall as more than a friend, and wanted to be together, but i wasn't aware we were on a date. I really am stupid and clueless.

"Well, yeah." He said, smiling at me. He picked up his trash and threw it out in the wastebin. "Let's go?" He said, gesturing me to follow him. I nodded and stood up.

We opened the doors and at once, all the girls bombarded us.

"NIALL!"

"NIALL I LOVE YOU BABY"