3

SO, this Chapter is going to be in Niall's POV

This chapter is also for @LightUpAsh because she basically told me what this chapter was going to be about. (And she's my BFFFFFFFFFFFFF) 

LOL, Picture is of Niall with no shirt, <3

SEXY, eh?

OK, Enjoy Niall's POV. <3

------------------------------------------------

I was drowning. I couldn't breathe.

Obviously.. 

I tried moving towards the surface of the body of water i was being held, but i felt like chains were holding me down. 

"NIALL!" 

I tried to answer, but i couldn't. 

The only thing i felt i could control were my eyes. So I opened them.

Only to see Harry, with a rather large bucket. I looked around myself. The water that i was being engulfed in was sink water, and the chains were my heavy, and rather damp covers. 

"Idiot!" I yelled to Harry. He ran out of the room. I stood up and ran out of the room. "HARRY!" 

"LOUIS! NIALLS' GOING TO EAT ME." he yelled. All i heard was laughing. Then i heard a loud click of an IPhone camera. 

"Nialler," I heard Zayn say, "Your... wet." And with that, the four foolish boys began laughing at me again. 

"Assholes." i muttered to myself before i left them to their fits of laughter. I glided into the washroom, started the shower and pulled off my soaked night clothes. I tossed them into the corner and jumped into the warm water, letting it loosen my tight muscles. After i was done washing, rinsing and repeating, i hopped out, instantly covering myself with a towel. 

I walked back into my room, pulling on underwear, a blue Polo and white pants. I looked into the mirror and messed with my hair a bit, until it looked presentable. I walked back out of the room. Everyone else was fully dressed, and they looked like they were heading out. 

"Where are you going?" I said to them, as i took a seat on the couch. 

"To a diner. We're going to meet El and Danielle." Liam said as he stuffed his wallet into his back pocket. "Are you coming Niall?" 

I thought about it. I was most definately hungry at the moment. But there was a free continental breakfast with my name on it. And plus, i wanted to see if i could bump into Turtle Girl again. "Nope," I said, popping the P. "I'm going to eat free food, maybe look for someone i met," I winked at Louis, he wiggled his eyebrows back, "And then hit the pool." I smiled. It sounded like a pleasent day. 

"Alright then," Harry said, tossing me a room key. "Don't lose it and get locked out like you did last time!" He said, chuckling. 

"Shut up, you know that wasn't my fault." 

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Sure, mate. Sure." 

"Well, we bessed be off then, we're already late." Liam said, walked out. 

"ELEANOR, I'M COMING BABY." Louis yelled as he rushed out the door, and into the lift, Harry running behind him. 

"Idiots." Zayn and Liam said together.

I shut the door behind the boys. I glided into the kitchen and sat down on a stool, pulling out my phone. I opened my notes section and began typing.

"Niall's TODO list."

1. Eat

2. Search for Turtle Girl

3. Pick up some donuts

4. Eat donuts

5. Hit the Pool 

I saved and looked at it. #1 was my top priority at the moment. I need food. Like, now. 

I grabbed the card key, phone, and my wallet and headed out. 

---------------

After I ate my free breakfast, i decided it was time to go on my search for turtle girl. Ok, so, i knew she had blonde hair with pink tips, slightly tanned skin, and she was about three inches shorter than I. I got the basics. Now, it would be so much easier if i knew her number. 

OH WAIT. 

I smile happily and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I scrolled through my contacts. Crap, i don't know what she saved it under. 

HAHA. Found it. She saved it under "Girl You Hit With Ball" how cute. I chuckled a bit, changed it to Turtle Girl, and clicked the  name, opening in messages. I quickly typed her a text.

---

Hey, remember me? I hope your turtles' alright x

---

I sent the text and slid my phone into my pocket where it began. 

I walked around, casually for another hour before i gave up. I wasn't exactly looking the whole time, but i did keep an eye out. My pocket buzzed. I quickly pulled it out, thinking it was turtle girl. Nope, just Louis. Not that i don't love the lad, but, c'mon. 

---

COME TO DINER DOWN THE STREET. QUICK. 

---

I didn't bother replying. In my mind, I'm thinking something bad is happening, so i quickly run out of the Hotel, and into the street. Sadly, i had forgotten who i was, and I was immediately mobbed by fans. 

After 20 minutes of smiles, pictures, and a whoooooole lot of crying, i was finished. I sighed and jogged my way to the diner down the street, and walked in. I saw Louis with a disapointed face, and Zayn was missing. 

What the hell happened?

"NIALL!" Louis said, when he saw me. "What the hell took so long to get here!" 

I frowned. "I was mobbed by fans!" i looked around, there was someone mopping the floor, and Harry was talking to a girl with red hair, who looked like she was going to pass out. "What happened?" 

"Well, Mr. Horan, if you would have been here about 20 minutes ago, you would have seen Turtle Girl. But since your equivalent to a sloth, you have missed her." 

"Damn!" i said, moving my fingers through my hair. 

"Eleanor said she knows her. Her names Olivia," He winked. 

"Cute. Where did she go?" 

"Uh..." Louis said, looking down.

"Where?"

"With Zayn..." 

"Wait, why?" She seemed so hard to get, surly she wouldn't give in and go with him. It's either that, or I'm not as cute as i thought...

"Well, the waitress spilled drinks on her, and Zayn gave her an extra shirt. Then she gave it back to him and said she was just going to go to her suit, THEEEEEEEEEEEN, her friend said she forgot the key, so Zayn offered to take her to the hotel and get a new one and now they're gone..." Louis took a deep breath, because he said that rather quickly. 

I sighed. "Damn, i was just at the hotel! You shouldn't have told me to come! If i would have been there, i would have seen her!" I sighed again and looked at Louis. He was making a fake pouty face. I laughed and tapped his face. "It's fine. It's not like iv'e known her forever."

-----------------

Ok, i feel like this chapter is short, but i have had writers block ALLLLLL day. 

Sorry if it sucks. :(

BUUUUUUUT,

Vote, comment, fan, even... ?

Twitter : ohsnapitznat

Instagram: osnapitznatt

Love you. 

xx