24

Hey. My chapters will be spacy, but they'll be like, 2, 3, or 4 chapters at a time. Today i'm writing one so everyone will be content, and I have a long weekend, so i'll do more. 

i'll add a picture laterrrr

THIS IS NOT EDITED!

Also, I'm deleting my Ed Sheeran story and starting a new one. I haven't seen a fanfic yet with mainly the Guy's point of view, so that's what im doing :) 

(if there is one, tell me! i want to read it ! )

I am on my school's weightlifting team. Practices are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 2.30-4

I have Zumba classes Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Tues-Fri are from 7.30-8.30 pm and on Saturday, it's in the morning, from 8-9. 

THEEEEEN, i have Karate Monday-Friday, 7-8. 

A lot of stuff to do, right? So, i'm trying my hardest to write! I promise that during my free time i jot down what ever i feel like writing! K, here is a new chapter, i don't know if you'll be too happy... 

Please check out @LightUpAsh's FIRST wattpad story, "Circles" It's a Harry Styles fanfic, and it's pretty good <3

Is anyone really reading this? I'm going to call you nats. I hope that's ok with you. I like when people have pet names for their readers. I didn't want to put the 'g' in front, (gnats) because those are bugs and i hate them... LOL 

Anyway, enjoy, my little Nats<3

xx

--------------

Olivia's POV

Oh. my. Lord. 

That's all that was basically running through my mind as I finished my last slice of pie. I couldn't breathe. 

The ginger that sat in front of me threw his head back and groaned. "To. Much. Pie" 

Liz slid herself off the chair and sighed. "Mama, that was perfect." 

My mum laughed from the kitchen. 

"Where did you learn to bake like that, Bella?" Ed said as he walked over to the kitchen with all our plates. 

"Well, Eddy, iv'e been taking classes since i was younger." She took the plates from him, "Thanks love, go sit, you look knackered." She laughed at him and watched as he threw himself to the couch. I followed him, throwing myself beside him. 

"Your mum is perfect, Olivia. Can i take her home?" Ed joked as I clicked on the TV. The Titanic was on. It was at the part where she jumped back on the boat to stay with jack.

RETARDED. 

"Next channel," I said aloud. Ed laughed beside me. 

"Your so different from other girls. I don't understand why you didn't jump at the chance to watch Leo Dicky act."

We both went into a laughing frenzy. Liz walked over to us and flung herself onto my lap. "You look like you weigh less than my pinky, but your bloody heavy!" She snickered and moved to sit between Ed and I. I tossed the phone to my red headed best friend. "Look for something." i said, pulling out my phone. 

"KK"

I turned on my blackberry and logged into twitter. My "Connect" section was flooded with loads of mentions, and new followers. I smiled. I love them. Some of my new followers didn't ask me how One Direction were doing, they asked me about my music and my life. I loved it.