Thirteen

3rd person POV

Cassie sat on the bed as she remembered the events of the night. She looked at Jean sleeping. She's so beautiful, she thought. And that's when it hit her. Kaya. She had just cheated on the women she loved. Cassandra stared blankly at the green wall that filled Jean's room and thought of the terrible person she had become. It was arroung 11 and something am, so she, silently, got up and dressed herself with last night clothes. Cassie placed a kiss on Jean's forehead and made her way to her soon to be ex girlfriend. 

Cass knew she couldn't hide this to Kaya. She had to tell her... even if it cost her their relationship. I'm so fucking stupid! Kaya will never forgive you, you worthless piece of shit! You are going to lose the best thing that ever happen to you!, Cassie's eyes filled up with tears.

***********************************************************

"I was just about to call the cops! Where the fuck have you been?" Kaya yelled as Cassandra open the front door. And then... she realized how swollen and red her eyes were. " Were you crying? What happened, baby?" Kaya ran up to Cassie and hold her before she collapsed on the hard wooden floor bursting into tears. "Cass? What happened Cass? Tell me please. You're worrying me. Is everything okay?" "No! Nothing is okay! You will never forgive me! I'm so fucking stupid!" "Let's go" Kaya lift Cassie from the ground and moved her to the couch. She placed a pillow on the ground, right in front of Cass's face and sat down.

"Now tell me what happen." She said calmly. "I- I... I- I can't. I- I'm-m so so- sorr-sorry- y." She took a break on her word to calm herself down and began talking again. "Kaya, I... I- last night I got a call. From an old friend. When we were younger we used to have feelings for each other. She called me last night and I could tell she was crying so I went to her house to see if she was okay." Kaya's face slowly began to understand what Cassie could be trying to say "Seeing her triggered feeling I didn't knew I still had... I kissed her..." Cassie look deep into Kaya's eyes as she said the next sentence "We had sex" Silence filled the room.

Kaya got up and made her way to their room, locking the door. "Kay? Where you going? I'm sorry! I truly am!" You could hear the desperation on Cass' voice. She sat on the other side of the door waiting for it to unlock.

Some minutes later, Cassie heard a click. Knowing that it had been the door unlocking she got up and saw Kaya making her way to the front door, with a bag on her right hand. "Kaya, where are you going? Are you going to leave?" Nothing. " Kaya Rose Scodelario respond to me!" " I'm not leaving!" Kaya spat as she open the front door and trow the bag into the ground and it started to rain. "You are." "Kaya don't do this to me. I'm so so sorry. I should never do that! I love you so so very much! Please don´t leave me. I beg you" "Leave." "Kay-" "Now!" Kaya screamed.

Cassie looked at Kaya one last time before she went out the door. As soon as she was out, the door closed and locked. Cassie grabed the bag and walk without destination. Little did she knew behinde the locked door was a girl crying her eyes out, holding on to her knees, back pressed to the door and an explosion going on her head and heart.