Eight

One month later

Liam's POV

Me and Cassie are in Kaya's house. She and Cassei have been dating for a month, I think. They make a really cute couple. Course, now we can't do any monkey bussiness with her, but she's happy and that's all that really matter. Kaya and Harry went out to buy some gorceries.

"Don't worry, she must be here anytime." Cassie had arranged some kind of blind date for me with a friend of her. The bell rang the exact moment she finished the sentece. " Must be her. I'll go." She goes answer the door and I hear this angelic voice talking to Cass. "Liam James Payne, come here right now." God damn that women only screams.

"Hi" The mysterious says.

"Hi" I say a little shy. She's gorgeous.

"So you know Liam" Cassie says looking at her friend, then she looks at me " This is Alexis." Gorgeous voice, gorgeous person, gorgeous name. "So you two will go out. I made a reservation at The Modern Pantry. There's a car in the entrance to take you. Have fun!" That girl. She shove us out the door and we made our way to the car.

Cassie's POV

Those two seemed to do well. They actually make a cute couple.  It worked when I arranged a blind double date for Zayn and Niall with Shopie and Caroline so this time it would work too. But this thing of being a match maker gets me tired.

I went to Kaya's room and lay on the bed. My iPod were on the bed too so I put the headphones and search trough the thousand song I had on it. I end up hearing the Sempiternal album by Bring Me The Horizon. Something about them made me fall asleep really fast.

I wake up the next morning at 11. I can see that Kaya came home last night because the right side on the bed is now a complete mess. The iPod is on the floor and I have a blanket over me. I get up and go take a shower. I put on some of Kaya's clothes, althought I have some of mines here, but hers are more comfortable. 

I walk downstairs to find my baby on the couch watching some old Batman movie.

"Hey babe, morning"

"Morning Kay" I kiss her on the forehead and go to the kitchen prepare some cereals.

"I'm watching Batman, wanna join?" 

I sit on the couch with my legs on top of hers and we watch the movie in silence. And then we watch two mode Batman movies, always in silence. I was enjoying this silence. Until the phone rings. Kaya goes pick it up.

"Um, it's for you" She says handing me the phone.

"Hello?" The next words I heard left me breathless. What was happening? This can't be. No no no no. Kay's looking at me with a really worried face. That's when I realize. I'm crying. I hang up the phone and let myself fall into Kay's arms.

"What's wrong baby?" I can't talk. I just hold her. This can't be happening. They're dead.