Seven

Kaya's POV

I can't belive how amazing this girl is... her smile, her eyes, her body, her hair... her... it's all so fucking amazing... And, most of all, I'm here. With her. On this amazing garden and I can't stop saying that this' amazing because, truly, that all I can say. I so without words... you cannot possible imagine. I know I'm falling for her. I know I shouldn't. But I know I am. When I'm with her I can't stop smiling. When I'm without her I can't stop thinking about her. I'm so happy I can be with her right now.

The date went perfectly. It was so perfect, that she's in my house.

"Wow! This is... words can't even..." Her eyes were shinning while she manage to find the right words, it was so cute.

"It's nothing, really. You should see Lily's"

"Lily's? Lily Loveless?"

"Yeah. Almost always after shooting we would go to her house, I mean, mansion, and just hangout."

"Naomily was the fucking cutest! Right after you, course"

"Oh yeah.. having a mental breakdown must be the cutest thing ever, man"

"Even there, I found you the cutest." She paused and stared and me. "You are really... really... really... attractive."

She's looking at my lips and bitting hers. I know she wants to kiss me. I know I want to kiss her. I know we should kiss. I lean in and she looks into my eyes. Our faces are inches away. I can feel her breath on my skin. She leans in too and our lips are almost touching. Sudently I hear a ring. My phone. Fuck! I take the phone out of my pocket and decline the call without taking my eyes off of Cassie. The phone rings again. 

"You should answer it. Sounds important" Cassie says as she lean back to lay on the blanket.

"You're more" I decline it again and lay on top of her. "Something so beautiful as you can't be left hanging"

"Then kiss me already!" She almost screams.

I place my right hand on her cheek and my left on her hip. I look into her eyes just one more time. She smiles. I smile. I reach over to her lips and the next thing I know our lips are touching. It was a simple kiss. No tongue. No more that a kiss. No inapropriate touching. It was perfect. She was perfect.

AN: I'm so so so sorry I haven't been updating like I used to, I'm having writers block, but I'll try my best, sorry the chapter was so short, comment on what you think, I'd love to know your opinions.