Six

"Kaya?" I couldn't believe I was talking to her. Why did she even wants to talk to me? Is she thinking about me as much as I think about her?

"Yeah." We stay in silence for a while when she decides to restart the conversation. "I can't stop thinking about you and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to meet me up for a coffee or something like that?" 

"Are you asking me out in a date?" Even though I was completly up in the sky right now, I tried playing it cool, she couldn't know the effect she had on me.

"It's only a date if you wear something sexy" She giggled a little and I can't help to smile, she was so cute.

"Where and what time?"

"London Eye. One hour." I could sence she was smiling.

"See you there"

"Don't forget the something sexy, cutie." I gave a little laugh and hang up.

I came into the room and they all got up at the same time.

"Why did Kaya wanted to talk to you?" Harry asks before the other can open their mouths.

"We met yesterday. During your gig I when to the London Eye. She was there."

"And can you explain us why you're smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning?" Zayn said putting an arm around me.

"I'm going on a date with her in an hour." I answer kinda embarassed. The boys do a big smile and chant an 'awww'.

"Our little girl is getting big, guys. That's the sad truth. When we know it she'll be travelling around the world without us."

"C'mon Zaynie, you know I could never ever leave you guys alon-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, but now we gotta prepare our Cassie-Cass for her date" Louis interruped. 

I took a cab there. The guys had picked thousand of dresses for me o wear but I didn't felt comforable in any of it so I decided to choose my own clothes. I end up wearing a Fall Out Boy band tee, a red leather jacket, some grey ripped skinny jeans and my red Vans. She said something sexy, this was something sexy for me.

I got there and when I looked around for Kaya I could not find her. Sudently someone hugs me from behind.

"You look stunning" I can feel Kaya's breath on my neck. "Here, let me put this on you" Next thing I know I'm blindfolded, hand intertwined with Kaya's, who was leading me somewhere.

We had to walk a bit, but not much. I wondered where was she taking me and I couldn't help to smile feeling her hand squeezing mine. If I had to guess we had walk by 15 minutes, but we walked slow so we couldn't be far. Her hand lets go of mine and I know that we've arrived. She takes off the blindfold and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Although I can not see myself, I know my cheeks are now filled with redness. I could still feel her lips on my cheek, even though they weren't there anymore, unfortunatly.

We where on the Jubilee Gardens. She had prepared a picnic for us. How is she so amazing? We sit on the blanket she had already prepared and serves me some orange juice.

"Thanks" I say as she hands me the glass "So... am I sexy enough for you?"

"No, you're much better." I lean forwards and place a kiss on her left cheek and now she blushes too.