Three

The boys were on the show, so I decided to go for a walk. I've seen it so many times that I wasn't feeling like watching it for the 381st time.

We were in London so I went to my favourie place. The London Eye. I dont know, but being up there, alone, always helped me think and I liked it there. I had time so I ask the cab driver if he could pass by Baker Street first, and so he did. 

When I finally arrived London Eye, it was drowning with people. After approximately 45 minutes, I got in one of the seats.

"I'm sorry ma'am?" I heard a voice saying " As you can see, there's lots of people here to take this amazing view to they're eyes, so I wanted to ask you if you could shared your seat with this woung lady?"

"Hmm, yeah, course" I answer with a fake smile.

And that's when I saw who was aout to sit with me. I've loved her since the first time I've ever saw Skins. it was she. It was Kaya. The Kaya Scodelario. The actress I've been crushing since forever. 

"Hi" She said with that lovely voice of hers.

"Hi" I said trying to hide my enthusiasm.

"I'm Kaya. I'm sorry you have to share your seat with me, I could have waited, it's just that they went all crazy because of me being here. I like to come here to think and oh my god, am I talking to much? I am talking to much. Sorry..." She lowered her head, blushing. I couldn't believe my eyes. Kaya Scodelario was right there. By my side. Blushing.

"Hey don't worry, you weren't talking that much, plus your voice is lovely" Did I said that? Oh fuck, I said it. It was now my time to blush. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and smiled blushing too. "Hum... I mean... I-I-I'm Cassie."

"I know" Wait what?! "You're that girl who's best friends with One Direction. Or should I say friend with benefits?" Oh my god, what? She knows?! How?!  "Fuck, I'm so sorry, that came out so wrong. Harry told me..."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say.

"If it helps I don't think you're a slut. The way I said that it made it look like it but no." She was so embarased and it was so fucking cute seeing her like that. 

"Don't... let's forget about that, okay?"

"Yeah, of course, I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, you're gorgeous" What the fuck?! Shut the fuck up Cassandra!

She started blushing even harder "Thanks. Your really gorgeous too. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything"

"Do you feel anything for any of those guys?"

"Hum... no, we're just friends. With benefits like you said. But no, really. I actually kinda like girls. I don't know why I just said that, I am fully sure that I love girls."

"I'm really glad to hear that"

"Why?"

"I-I-I don know" She tremble in her own words "I'm stupid"

"You're cute"