Four

Kaya's POV

Wait what?! Did she just called me cute?! I can feel my cheeks burning so much. Why am I even acting like this? I'm not a lesbian. I am 100% straight. Right? Why the fuck did I even asked that, course I am. But what if I'm not? No. I can not think like that. She's just a girl. A really gorgeous girl... The way her blonde hair falls on her shoulders... The way her eyes shine... Those beautiful eyes are so cute, one green, one blue, but you can't only see it if you look really closer... The way her lips mov- oh shit she's talking, yeah, okay, words.

"-ay? Kaya? Talk to me, are you okay?" I guess she was already talking for a few time. She looked so worried about me, it's was so cute.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry, cutie." Cutie? What's wrong with me today?!

"If it was something I said, I reall-"

"It was nothing you said, I promise. I just got discrated with something else." I cut her off.

"Yeah, I know, my face" Oh fuck.

"You notice that?" I felt the redness filling up my cheeks.

"You looked like you've seen Jack O'Connell. I mean if you were me, course. You must be tired of seeing him." She was slightly blushing, though I didn't knew why, she was being so cute.

"You like Jack?"

"You gotta admit he was really irresistible while playing Cook. Even Elizabeth Stonem could not resiste him."

"Effy was a whore."

"What?" She burst into laughter, I couldn't help but laugh too. "You are really something, Miss Scodelario."

"Thanks, cutie." Why am I still calling her cutie?!

"You know... I'm liking that cutie thing."

I walked home and prepare myself a bath. Took a book to my hand and continued reading from where I've left off. Minutes passed and I just couldn't focus on the book. I could only think of that gorgeous girl I've just met. That night I masturbated during the bath. Just thinking of her. Imagining her naked. Imagining her with me. That was all I wanted right now. Her skin touching mine. Her eyes locked on mine. Her.