Two

Louis loved to call himself my master, it turned him on.

When Niall went to que McDonalds in front if the hotel, I manage to go to Louis room. When I got there it was not only Louis naked, but Harry also. And they were masturbating while watching some gay porn of the television.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" Their expressions quickly change from "almost coming" to "I better not come now". I smiled at them and added "If you told me Harry was here, I would have come faster. Just like I'm making you guys come."

I took of my sweatpants and went torwards them. I started kissing Harry and rubbing Louis dick. Harry took off my bra and started kissing my breasts. I got up and went to the bathroom search for condoms. When I came back they had change from the couch to the bed. I held up the condoms and they gave me a little smile.

I helped Harry put on the condom and started sucking Louis dick while Harry slowly put is on my ass. I start moaning and so does Louis.

Louis' dick was so big that I couldn't put it all on my mouth. While my hand masturbate him, I kiss is dick and then his abs and his neck and finally his lips. They were so soft and taste like vannila. I loved kissing him.

Harry removed his dick and turned me over. He pulled Louis under him and Louis sucked is dick while Harry lick my pussy. I was almost coming when Harry stop. He moan so hard that I knew he had come. I looked at Louis and I saq that he had Harry's cum all over his face. I kissed him.

Louis lift me up and put is dick on my pussy. Harry put his on Louis ass. They both came at the same time.

We all got dressed right in time because 5 minutea later Liam came knocking at the door.

"Hey Cassie" He said with a big smile.

"Hi Liam"

"Boys, we gotta go. Show's in 48 minutes." Harry and Louis run off downstairs "See you later, Cass." He blinked at me and took off downstairs.