Ten

Kaya's POV

I smiled while seeing the reliefe in Cassie's eyes. We head out of there as fast as we could. Being in a room full of dead people is not that awesome. We told the guy that none of the people there were our friends and took a cab home.

"I need to take a shower. I got the smell of dead people all over me." I laugh at Cass' statment. 

I open the door to find a couple laying in my couch. Liam and Alexis. What? I'm pretty sure Cass sawvthem too cause when I look at her she's making her way to them. Now, I've always imagine Cass as this super calm and relax girl so what she did next suprised me as hell. She slaped them both right across the face and start yelling at them.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I thought you guys were dead! I had to go to que fucking morgue! I had to look to fucking dead bodies! I was so scared it was any of you fuckers!" She never gave them a second to respond between the sentences. She just... yelled. Alexis stood up to try to explain herself. "Don't" Those were Cassie's last word before she made her way upstairs.

"I think should go talk to her."

"No. Let her be alone for some moments. She needs time to let it sink in." I said to Alexis.

Cassie's POV

I ran up to the bedroom and lock the door, making sure nobody would disturb me. I took my iPod and put it on shuffle. Music always helped me trought the rough times... when my parents and my sister died music was all I had. That's when I met One Direction. They became my family since then. I never told this to anyone, not even to them, they know I don't have any family but I've always manage to escape that conversation.

Truth is that this one time I was really mad a my mom  because she wouldn't let me go to a party, it was her brother, my uncle's birthday and we were suppose to meet him and his family at this fancy ass restaurant. I was so mad that I refused to go with them, so I stayed home. I went to bed early only to be awaken at 1am. It was from Saint Bartholomew's Hospital. Aparently some guy set fire to a car that was parked outside the restaurant, the car exploded and the explosion made two more cars explode. The trird explosion made contact with the building, setting it on flames. There were people trying to get out of there but there was flames all over the plane not letting anyone pass. The people end up burning up to death, inclueding my family. That day changed me. I never was the same anymore.

I was already over 18 so I had to made a living for myself. I beggan stripping at this club named "#Boobz", eventually I had enough money to quit that "job" and so I did. One day I joined enough money to go to a M&G with One Direction, we bacame friends, they helped me with money and stuff, they gave me a roof over my head and food to fill my stomach. I'm very greatfull I have them.