ღ chapter two ღ

the next morning, the bus was filled with loud kids. harry had gotten onto the bus late and noticed every seat had been taken already by loud and obnoxious kids who clearly didn't feel like making room for the young harry.

he gulps and walks his way through the isle of taken seats before he eyes one that had an empty spot. it was beside a blue eyed boy who hold a firm look out toward the window.

"um...can i sit here? pwease," the four year old harry asks. the older boy, the one with the blue eyes, took a look at young and innocent harry who held his lunchbox in his hand as he waited for his response.

"this seat is taken," the six year old louis lies turning his head to stare out the window.

harry nods, hurt, and walks further back looking for another empty seat. luckily he soon found one. he sat down and took a deep breath.

"that kid is a meanie," he huffed under his breath.

"so 'hen he told me i could not sit there," harry rambles to his mother that afternoon. she shook her head, "well that wasn't very nice of him."

"uh huh.. so i went all the 'ay back and sat 'ext to a girl with pretty 'air," he continues and smiles remembering vividly of the girl's pigtails. he admired the little bows on each of them until the girl had caught him looking at him.

"did she now?" anne admired, "well you have pretty hair too. and eyes, baby."

harry's cheek reddened at his mother's compliments and went to hug his momma, "mmh.. 'hank you."

"for what? i'm only saying the truth," anne laughs hugging his four year old back.

"will i be little 'orever?" young harry asks lifting his face up from anne.

she shook her head obviously wanting for her young and innocent boy to stay forever young. yet she knew he would be growing up soon.

"you'll grow up," she reassures him, "you will turn into a beautiful man who will always be kind to others. just like you are now my precious boy. you'll simply just be a little older of course."

harry sighs fantasizing his life when he was older. he would own a dog, he thinks. a puppy name mars. like the planet he likes.

he couldn't wait to grow up and stop being a four year old.

~•~

authors note:

omgggg it's harry's birthday !! our sweet boy has turned twenty-six, wow.

i can not believe how fast he's grown up. it's like time has passed us super fast. :') thank u harry for the millions of smiles you've caused on so many faces. your smile, in particular, is my favorite.

happy 26th birthday harry.

comment any feedback/opinion on this story here pls 🥰💕

| not revised or edited |

february 1st, 2020

- sarah xx