Part Two Saturday

Word Count: 1653

~Part Two, Saturday

"I will not go in there," Juliette said stubbornly, glaring at the mahogany doors. The Alpha King stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders.

"I think you two should forgive each other," he prompted, giving her a slight push to the door. Juliette growled.

"That bitch doesn't deserve it," Juliette said, putting all her effort into the glare she shot at the door, like Maya would be standing in front of it.

"If you apologize, she will too," Jaxon tempted. Juliette sighed and turned to face the King.

He looked oh so splendid. This morning, the nurse had kicked him out, and he had enough time to freshen up for the 'meetings' this morning.

Everyone had come to meet Maya and Jaxon's mother Maria. Even Jazz had dragged Juliette along.

His hair was more brushed, but he had been profusely running his fingers through the black strands. He had even take the liberty to dress in a flashy grey suit.

She couldn't help but admit that the professional look he sometimes acquired turned her on.

"Cant you come in and keep me safe, she is a maniac," Juliette said, pretending to be utterly afraid of the girl in that room

"I have something I need to cover first, go please." And with that, Jaxon uses his enchantingly powerful Alpha voice on her. She grumbled crude words under her breath, knowing her could hear.

She turned and shoved the door open with an almighty push. Everyone in the room got a fight from her entrance, even if it only way Maya, Jaxon's mother Maria and a few bodyguards.

Juliette sauntered in, chewing on her bottom lip. Maya and Maria sat behind a large desk, occupied by something, but both looked up with their matching blue eyes.

Maria looked marvelously poised in her velvet dress, with her black hair pulled up and away from her face.

Maya trembled, her pale hands on the desk shaking in Juliette's view. She still looked beautiful, even considering the slight black eyes she had. It still showed under her pasty makeup she obviously wore to hide her battle wounds.

"Maria, please give a moment," Maya said politely. Even her voice was shaking. Maria nodded and stood.

She clicked her way around her desk in her heels. She gave a brief smile to Juliette before leaving the room.

Juliette knew she should be intimated by the old Queen, and body guards, but she wasn't. Even the sight of Maya scared her, and she has done quite a damage on Juliette's being.

But Juliette did feel under dressed. She simply wore jeans and a random shirt she threw on, while Maya looked magnificent. The front ends of here hair were pulled back and secured with a little pink bow that matched her glittering pink dress.

"Sit," Maya instructed. Juliette fought to keep a impassive expression as she sat. The two girls stared each other down.

"I want to apologize."

"What did you want sir?"

Jaxon stared across his own desk. Ready to serve and totally oblivious to Jaxon's motives, Chance sat opposite him.

How dare he look so sure of himself, like he hadn't broken the hearts of two girls. The thought of how heartbroken Juliette must be made him clench his fists on the desk.