Chapter 37

AN: OMG XIAT IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Sorry for the delay guys. I've just kinda been eh about writing and I had BurCon last week and I'm still in shock bc of that.

Okay well here's the chapter guys. Hope you enjoy.

-Devon Ackles. (Formerly Kramer)

(Lol I wrote that a little while ago.)
~•~•~•~•~•~
----------------

~•~Chapter 37~•~

--Narissa POV--

I wake up in the middle of the night, head in Riley's lap, who is asleep at this time. I stand and grab my glass that Toby got me and go to get more water. I fill the glass and sigh heavily.

"What the hell am I doing here?" I rub my face and walk out without my water and watch Riley, leaning in the doorway. His brow is furrowed in his sleep and I frown walking over to him, hand brushing through his limp, product-less hair.

"Oh Riley. I'm so sorry baby." I whisper and his face relaxes slightly. I lean over and kiss his forehead softly. "I love you..." I murmur against his skin and walk to my room, climbing into bed, shutting my eyes tightly.

-----------

The next morning I wake up, 6 AM on the dot. I huff and get up and walk out and Riley's not on the couch. My breath catches in my throat and I run to the kitchen and he's standing holding the door to the fridge open, staring in, rubbing his eye with the heel of his palm.

"God damn it, Ri! You gave me a heart attack." I let out a long breath and he smiles groggily at me.

"Morning to you too, Riss.." I pout and he pulls me into his arms and I bury my face in his chest. "You okay?"

"Define okay." I grumble into his chest, getting a small laugh from Riley.

"I'm sorry. Let's go sit down." I nod and let him lead me out to the living room. I sit in his lap, face now nuzzled into his neck. He runs his fingers through my hair, catching a few tangles but I don't flinch.

"You know I have to do this on my own right?" I whisper.

"Yeah, but I don't have to like it." He grumbles and I smile and kiss his neck.

"You wouldn't be you if you did." I hum and look at him. "Do you know how much music has probably come out that I've missed?" I pout jokingly and he laughs a sincere, happy, Riley laugh. I grin when I hear it, having almost forgot what it sounds like when he's happy.

"You're such a dork." He smiles and kisses my forehead. I respond by closing my eyes and leaning against the kiss and exhale deeply. At this moment I felt like everything was going to work out, like we were all going to make it out in one piece and finally be able to be happy again. I stay close and don't move, not wanting the moment to be over, finally feeling relaxed and as if this whole thing was just a nightmare. Riley pulls back slowly and I sigh, looking down.

--Toby POV--

I wake up in the morning to, Riley laughing? I jump up and run out, seeing Riley and Riss with their foreheads pressed together. Riley is looking at her and she's looking down, I clear my throat and Riley looks up and over at me.

"Hey, Tobes." He smiles and Riss gives me a small smiles. I smile back and walk out, sitting in the armchair next to the couch.

"Tomorrow is Tuesday.." Riss whispers and Riley kisses the top of her head.

"You don't have to do this you know." He whispers and I watch them.

"Yes I do, I have to." She looks up at him and he nods.

"What's Tuesday?" I ask softly and Riss looks down and Riley doesn't look at me.

"It's nothing." She whispers.