Chapter 33

AN: Hi guys. I'm going to try to start updating more after this week because it's finals week and such. And on another note, this story is close to 200 votes and 5k reads!!!! YEEEOOOOW! Thank you all for reading!! In other news I might not post that other fanfic but I'm working on a book, yes a book book not fanfic, that I'll probably post. Yes I based characters looks on real people but their personalities are not the same. Ok here's the chapter guys.

≫Devon⇒

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

--------------------------

~•~Chapter Thirty-Three~•~

--Narissa POV--

I wake up in the morning, or what ever time is was, and look around.

"Riley?" I bite my lip nervously and get up carefully and get in my wheelchair and roll to Connor's room. He was asleep but Toby and Braiden were talking quietly. I knock softly and Toby grins and wheels me in.

"Hey, you're looking good." Braiden smiles and hugs me. I hug back and smile.

"Where's Riley?" Toby looks around.

"That's I why I came over here." I say as Braiden pulls away.

"Do you know where he could be?" Braiden asks and I shake my head. "Well I take you to go look for him. If Connor wakes up. Let him know what's up, okay?" Toby nods.

"Got it." He gives us the thumbs up and Braiden rolls me out.

"Where could he be?" He thinks aloud.

"Try the cafeteria." I suggest and he nods. We go to the cafeteria and see no trace of him anywhere. I sigh and look at Braiden who shrugs. We look around for a little before I got tired so we went back to my room and Braiden helped me into bed.

"Want to watch some TV?" He asks as he reaches for the remote. I nod and he clicks on the TV. "Am I bothering you? I could leave if you wanted me to." I shake my head.

"No. Stay. Please." I murmur and he nods. "Sorry. I didn't mean to sound clingy. I'm just..." I trail off.

"Scared?" He asks softly and I nod.

"Not for me though." I stare at the TV, no expression. Just blank. I really did not want to talk about it.

--Riley POV--

I woke up. Wait, I woke up. Damn it. I fell asleep. How long was I out? I get up quickly and head to Riss's room, throwing out the bandage on the way there. I walk in and see her and Braiden asleep on the bed, TV on. I felt a small ping in my stomach. I scolded myself in my mind saying that it was stupid to get jealous over Braiden because I knew he was just trying to help. I chew on my lip and walk over and sit next to the bed and pull out my phone. I unlock it and look at my home screen. It was a picture of Riss and I, before we were together together, we were sitting on the swings in her back yard laughing. Her friend, her only one besides us, was the one who took it. She met her over online schooling and twitter. She had a photo project to do so Riss volunteered us, well, mostly me. Her friend was a fan so she new who I was and she new the whole ship thing that some of the fans, who knew about Riss, did.

Riss mumbles in her sleep and I lock my phone and look up. She shifts slightly and sighs.

"Riss?" I speak softly.

"Riley. Hmm." She mumbles in her sleep. "I wanna go home." She whimpers. I get up and walk over to her side and kiss her forehead. She makes a small noise and rubs her face as she wakes up.

"Hey." I smile softly and whisper.

"Riley?" I nod and she hugs me and nuzzles into me. "Your okay. You scared me to death you butt!" She laughs and I hug her back.

"I'm sorry I went out to the courtyard and I guess I dozed off." She shakes her head.

"Dork." She murmurs into my chest and I smile. "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too." I kiss the top of her head. After a few more minutes Braiden wakes up and leaves.

That week went by fast and slow. Riss had me throw out my razors. I had good days and bad days. The good days went by too fast and the bad days seemed that they would never end. By the end of the week I was 6 days clean and Riss had no intentions of letting me fall back into it. At the end of the same week, we got to leave the hospital. We went to a new safe house while Paul was looking for the intruder.

It's been a week since we left the hospital and there were no leads. I woke up in the middle of the night and looked over at Riss.

"You can't sleep either?" She looks at me. I shake my head and she sighs. I inch closer to her and kiss her softly. She responds by holding the side of my neck and kisses back deeply. I hold her face with one hand and rest the other on her hip as I kiss back. She moves her hands to my hair, tangling her fingers in it, which I'm sure will look glorious tomorrow. She nips at my lip and hooks a leg around mine. I pull back slightly to breathe, I bite my lip slightly as Riss rests her forehead against mine.

"You okay?" She asks softly, petting my cheek with the backs of her fingers.

"Yeah," I nod. "Just, air is all." I smile softly and kiss her bottom lip, nipping at it slightly. She makes a small noise and blushes darkly. "S-sorry." I murmur.

"It's okay, I wasn't expecting it was all." I nod and kiss her quickly. "We should try to get some sleep." I nod in agreement and cuddle her against my chest. She runs her hands down my back as she nuzzles into me. I exhale deeply and hum softly. "Sing to me." She whispers.

"Okay," I blink. It had been a little while since I sang last. I clear my throat and start singing "All Of Me". By the end of the song I'm in tears and Riss holds me close and nuzzles into me more.

"Shh, I got you." She whispers and I cling to her helplessly. "I got you... I'll never let you go." She murmurs to me as I bury my face in her neck.