Destroy thy FALLEN GAME

UNLIKE YOUR ORDINARY GAME.

WITNESS THE ANNUAL GAME. Seven Encomium. Seven Divert Groups. ONE WAR. ONE BLOOD. ONE CHOICE. ALL MUST DIE!

"I could destroy them all. But I can't and I won't. I'm willing to sacrifice myself than to end up fighting and killing, and to see them dying."

As the last child of the Phoenix Clan and of the brothers in the family, a thirteen-year-old Aemerzel Lee Hamilton Bloody Mere was raised to be a normal child. While his Older Brothers were raised to be a polymath, athletes, conquerors of their fields—he on the other hand was raised to be timid, mysterious, kind-hearted, and well-reserved person despite of the fact he has this Powerful Gift that neither of him and his grandfather (who he trusts the most) understood what kind he really is.

To avoid any issue from the skeptical view of the society, even it means death, he decided to keep it hidden even from his own family. But he soon discovers what kind of an Ancient Monster he is turning into.

In the face of his perfect description of a family that almost everyone wanted, or even having this unknown kind of power, Aemerzel did not use it as an advantage to kill, destroy and be ahead of the other people. He believes in the great power comes with a great responsibility and he would never use it for any evil purpose.

But how far can his faith be measured if he is on the verge of killing and surviving, especially in the upcoming Annual Game?

The commemoration of that sudden death became their GAME. At first, they thought it was only a game. There were rules to follow, there were mechanics and strategies to plan, and goals to achieve. But things seem magical and horrific when they all start to fall in love and killed by the person they loved.

"The first book in a brutally stunning saga involving a young boy with the help of the Seven Encomium, who will unravel the mystery behind the GAME which leads to apocalyptic event in the country."

***

TRAILER'S NAME OF DTFG: Destroy thy Fallen Game (WATTPAD STORY)

NOTE: Whatever you'll see in the trailer, is only 1 percent out of 100 percent of the entire plot.

HIGHEST RANK ACHIEVED: 

#23 in Science Fiction (JUNE 10, 2017)
#16 in Historical Fiction (August 20, 2018)
#2 in Love Game (August 21, 2018)

^_^V Thanks GOD and to all the readers po! Mwahhh!

Copyright © 2016

A.J.D.P.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized reprint, recopy or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this E-book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher. Thank you for the further read and God bless!

Re-started the story: October 8, 2016

Fallen Note: I was totally inspired by the Walking Dead, Hunger Games and Game of Thrones Series that's why I made this up po. And by the way, in this E-book it was divided into five parts:

1 = The Annual Game

2 = The Apocalypse

3 = The Arena of Death

4 = Usurper's Throne

5 = The Battalion

***

"Mahalin ang DIYOS higit nino man. Mahalin ang mga magulang dahil kailanman hindi mo sila mapapalitan. At mahalin ang iyong talento dahil kakaiba ka sa iba. Magtiwala ka sa sarili at ang Maykapal na siyang lumikha sa iyo." - Kuya Prince