Prologue

PROLOGUE

"Buhay pa ako?" Iyan ang paulit-ulit na rumerihistro sa 'king isipan ngayon. "Bakit hindi ako.... namatay?"

Impossible. 

"There was a huge explosion,"  I muttered under my breath upang malaman ko sa sarili kung gising ba ako. "I hope this was a nightmare." But as I pinched myself, it was solely confirmed that I am awake.

Really awake.

Damang-dama ko ang init na bumabalot sa buong katawan ko sa mga oras na 'to, na kasalukuyang binalot nang naglalakihang apoy na unti-unting sumisiksik sa bawat anggulo ng aking katawan.

A dark, smoggy dusk in the middle of summer. I don't see the serenity of the place anymore. It was an inferno, black smoke undulated into the heated air ushered by the atmospheric temperature of the season, sending its distinctive aroma over head. My senses adjusted, as I realized where am I. 

I am standing in the middle of bewilderment while I could feel the radiating heat on my skin from the wild, monstrous-liked fire behind me that is still scorching and still destroying some structures of once stood, The Black and White Justice House. 

We just assembled a few minutes ago and then BOOM! We were bombed by the enemies, that I assumed they had planned this all the way from the moment I had started the new system and waged a truce to abolish war and chaos between the two rivals that came from The Divert Group and Houses.

Instead of a truce and carefully adjusting to the new order and the pact I had made for all of us, they had gathered their men to create an army and sailed their armada to the high waves of Dark Waters.

They had brought a wild caches of bomb that I speculated they had planted it yesterday, set up it as a time bomb wherein hundreds of men, women and children, loyal men and traitors, honorable men and high noble family had died because of it.

Well, not all of them, I supposed.

Because here in front of these terrified people, in front of these vast oceans of emotions that are looking at me with such hundreds of questions in their minds, pointed out on their faces. They are shocked, dumbfounded, some are consuming me with their ferocious eyes!

Every emotion that is stirred in the atmosphere are now stabbing at my whole being, was once a boy standing in front of them who I assumed might survive the explosion?

I DON'T KNOW!

Hindi ako sigurado kung naka-survived ba talaga ako o patay na ako!

Kahit sino naman e maski nga ang sarili ko hindi rin makapaniwala sa mga nangyari. I don't know what to do next especially if you're just standing in front of them and they're afar from you in an estimated 20 yards radius.

I cannot blame them if they voluntarily afar from me and none of them go to my current position that I think it was because of the explosion that was happened a minute ago. At ayaw nila mapaano kung lalapit sila sa 'kin beyond sa radius na iyon dahil sa kasalukuyan pa ring nasusunog ang paligid at patuloy na sumasabog ang iba pang parte ng Justice House.

Patuloy pa rin itong nagigiba nilalamon ng naglalakihang apoy na dahan-dahang sinisira ang bawat estraktura nito.

Sila iyong mga hindi nakasama sa pagsabog dahil sa hindi sila kasama sa gathering ng meeting na ginanap kanina sa Justice House at ngayon ay nagtipon-tipon sila dahil sa nangyari, at saka nila ako nagtagpuan dito in where I am standing in bewilderment and my whole naked body is currently consumed by these fiery flames and almost all of my hair have been consumed as well.

I hope hindi ako makalbo dahil dito. But that is expected anyway!

I am naked because my clothes were already turned into ashes.

My cock twitched for a while because of the heat beneath my groin. But who cares about my cock and the issue of being naked in front of these thousands of people? Who cares if I am still confused and puzzled by what just have happened? Who cares about my body if all of them are still consumed by their hundreds of questionable thoughts? Who cares about it, right?

Napalunok ako ng ilang beses at hindi ko sila masisisi kung ganyan nila ako tingnan dahil sa maski ako emme'curst to the nth time! Paano ko nagawang makaligtas sa explosion na iyon!?

No-one on this earth would ever survive that explosion, but how!?

My name is Aemerzel Lee Hamilton Bloody Mere. Why am I not dead? I should be dead. I should be a skeleton by now and slowly became an ash. What game does this world want me to play? And want me to destroy?

And want me to fall?