Chapter 18: RSU

Chapter 18:

RSU

W I N T E R

I was relieved by The Police Department of the South Shalifornia Aisle from the Murder Case of Alexis and Diana Hall for two weeks only. They are going to continue the investigation for the said case and planning to review my statements and the autopsy.

Sheriff Ramon, highest police officer in the city, said it's too early for me to be accused as murderer.

Well, it was totally a mixture of good and bad news for me though. Good, since I don't need to spend my whole two weeks in jail for another session of questionings from the not-so-intelligent-and-full-of-himself Detective Ricky Brown. But, bad news, since I am still the primary suspect for the said case.

Great.

The moment na pinalabas ako temporarily ng mga authorities mula sa kanilang opisina upang makapasok muna sa school, ay medyo nag-hehesitant ako na gawin ito. Gusto ko muna palipasin ang mga nangyari sa loob ng apartment ko dahil masyado pang sariwa ang mga ito. Pero kailangan ko pumasok dahil ayaw ko rin naman mahuli sa klase.

Kung ako ang tatanungin if kaya ko ba na maka-move on mula sa kaganapan lalo na ang ideyang wala na si Alexis ay susubukan ko, kahit na masakit. Gagawin ko ang best ko na maging abala upang matakpan ang kabigatan na 'to sa loob ko, at malagyan ang na-space out na parte sa puso ko.

Kaya ko maka-move on, iyong mga tao sa paligid ko ang hindi.

After what Carla did, my image was now totally destroyed. She used her fame as an asset to wreck me na kahit ipanalo ko pa sa buong publiko at sabihin sa lahat na inosente ako, wala na maniniwala sa akin. Mas paniniwalaan nila si Carla. She is a woman of great influence and following, yet, she used it to promote social media irresponsibility.

As much as I hate attention and wanted to be left out by these horde of students, mukhang imposible na mangyari iyon ngayon.

Before I went to my school, I dropped by to my apartment nearby.

I immediately pulled my old black hood jacket and lose pants out. I messed my hair up to cover half of my face and did not even bother to use any light make up.

Today, without looking myself in the mirror, all I really want, is to survive this day without getting any of their attention.

My eyes swept over the students walking toward the main building of Brittany University, laughing as they swapped stories on how their weekends gone. Some are discussing about their examinations, quizzes, projects that need to be complied before the end of this week. Because, next week would be the start of the preparation month of the Annual Game.

And, yes, it also included in their chat about how excited they are in the upcoming Annual Game, and betting who are the team or players, they wanted to win and become an Encomium someday.

I wore the hood and looked my face down, and tried to weave into the crowd without being noticed by anyone—trying to ignore their conversations and afraid that I might heard about the case of Alexis and Diana.