Forest attach.

One year and two months later

(Mostly Touya's point of view for this chapter)
Touya's point of view 9:45 am

I wake up to someone hugging me tighty. It was Izuku. He was sleeping peacefully. I moved his hair out of his cute face. I love him and Tomura so much. I kiss his head and then I hear Tomura come out of the bathroom. I look over at him and he walks back to the bed. He doesn't seem to know that I was awake. He puts his gloves on that were on the nightstand and I pull him by the waist on to the bed. I pull him closer to my chest. He struggled a bit but eventually accepted the snuggles.

"Touya I have to plan for the attach today."

"No you can sleep with us unless you would rather let me have time to think of vengeance."

He pointed but eventually just snuggled up to my chest. I smiled in victory. He falls asleep quickly. I want to join them in there sleep but I can't. I get out of bed and Izuku shivers from the lack of warmth. I pick him up and carefully put him on Tomura's chest. I get ready for the day and leave them to get some well deserve rest. I walk in to the kitchen and see Kerogiri cooking breakfast. I grunt to show him I was there.

"Ah Hello Touya what are you doing up so early?"

"Tomura woke me up with his shower and I made him go back to sleep. He was super tired and really need to sleep."

"Oh that is fine. I told him to get some rest but he said he was fine. He is so stubborn sometimes. So are you bringing Izuku with you today?"

"Yeah he will be upset if we don't but he is staying with me the hole time".

"So have you figured out the gender yet or is it to early".

"Izuku has been pregnant less than a week. We can't tell until a few months."

"Hmm well I should pass down my parenting books on to you soon than."

"You have books for that!"

"I have 48 of them actually."

"How? Why do you even need them?"

"Well I raised Tomura and you didn't I?"

"You have a point. Anyway is that noum ready to use?"

"Yes, you will get him when you got to the forest today. Oh and when will Shoto joining us and will we show he is one of us today?"

"That's the plan. We will get him at the attach. We are also going to get some other kid named Shinsou and Denki by friend. Shinsou was bullied heavily for having a brainwashing quirk and the other one was teased for being smart so he plays dumb plus His mom was also killed by a hero and he wants to be a true hero. Brainwashing kid was also has been showing sights of agreeing with us from what Shoto said. He also got really close to the two. The two to kidnap are also soulmates. Though we all think that they would love to join us".

"Well is is always nice to have company over. I hope they can stay with us I always I join helping people with there past. Much like I did with all of you. It might not look like it but in a way I have helped you all get over your past just by giving everyone someone to talk to!"

"Heh yeah you did. Well I better go wake everyone up so we can get ready for our do your best speech and don't kill anyone to show we are better than the heros".

"Heh yes well I shall see you later than!"

I walk up stairs and get on the bedroom intercoms. I go back in the kitchen and grab the pans Kerogiri asked no questions. I set up my phone to them and put it on speaker. I than scream while hitting the pans tougher. While playing music in the background.