cuz your hot and your cold! the next thing you know you lover is on the ceiling

(Moonfish was captured with muscular btw this worlds class 1-A has Kachaan in it because he is older by one year than the other 1-A that Izuku could have be in.)

(YAY! MURDER YOUR BULLIES KIDS!)

Izuku's point of view
6:35 AM Monday December 1st

I woke up on Touya's chest. They were both still asleep like usual. I got up and grabbed my clothes to change into. I tried to make as little noise as possible. I went in the bathroom and took a warm shower. I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a lime green shirt. I stole one of Tomura's hoodies and went downstairs to help Kerogiri with breakfast.

When I got there I saw Kachaan was still asleep. Good! I went to the kitchen and waved at Kerogiri. He waved back to me and I saw the pancake mix. I smiled at it. I couldn't eat normal human food but I know that Tomura loves pancakes.

"What type of pancakes should we have today, Izuku?" asked Kerogiri as he opened the fridge.

"Um... How a-about b-blueberry? N-no one is a-allergic t-to b-blueberry hear," I said as I got the blueberries.

"That sounds great Izuku. Oh, and I cought some mice for you and Karma. There in the bug catcher by the stairs," said Kerogiri as he started to mix the pancake mix. I smiled and when over to the stairs. I saw the mice and went upstairs to put them in my room. After I put them up and gave Karma one to eat after I eat mine. I went back downstairs I saw Kachaan stating to wake up. Holy shiitake mushrooms. I ran to kitchen to get Kerogiri.

When I got in there he was putting the last pancake on a plate. He saw me and looked happy.

"Oh, Izuku perfect timing can you wake up the others for me, please. I just finished our blueberry pancakes," he said as he put up the backing supplies.

"H-heros a-awake! K-Kachaan i-s up," I said as I pointed to the living room.

"Oh, that's unexpected. I thought he would be out for a while longer. Do you want me to make a portal upstairs for you?" He said while scratching his chin?. I nodded. He waved his hand and a portal popped up. I went inside and ran to wake everyone up.

After waking everyone up and telling them the news adout Kachaan. I went downstairs with Tomura and Touya. Kachaan glared at us. Tomura spit out his tongue at him. Touya glared back at him and hugged me close to his chest. Kachaan was trying to get out of the changes. We ignored him and went into the kitchen for food. Tomura and Touya sat down while I helped Kerogiri pass out the plates. Everyone came downstairs eventually and they all ate the pancakes.

While they were eating I went to go see Karma. I found her alseep on the ceiling fan. How and Why. That is all I could thing as I saw my snake sister alseep on the ceiling fan. You know what I wanna scare Tomura and Touya today. I am so evil. It is snake time! "Karma help me up. I wanna scare people to," I said as I changed into my snake form. She rolled her eyes and picked me up with her tail. She brought me up there with her and glared at me. I spit my tongue out at her and hade as good as a smile as I could. She rolled her eyes and put me on her back. I got comfortable and soon hide on Karma's back waiting for them to realize I was gone.

Toumra's point of view
1 hour later

I finished my breakfast and looked around to see Izuku was not there. I tapped Touya on the nose and when he looked at me I flicked him on the forehead. He glared at me.

"Where did Izuku go?" I asked him as I stood up. He looked around quickly and then he got up. He than ran around the base looking frantically for Izuku. I just looked at him with a your an idiot face as he dashed around looking for Izuku. I facepalm mentally.

The hole league soon joined in on this mass search for the child. I walked in to our room and heard small giggles from above. I looked up and saw Izuku and Karma on the ceiling fan.

"Why and how did you do this, Izuku?" I asked as I shook my head. I then hade a genius idea. A game off hot and cold is always fun. >: ) I walked in the living room and sat down on the couch. Touya walked in the room and he was adout to go upstairs.

"Warm" I said loudly. They all stopped and went over to Touya.

"Still warm" I said a little louder. They started walking upstairs.

"Warmer" I said while looking at my phone. They ran up the rest of the stairs. I was now watching from the cameras on my phone. They got up the stairs and saw two hallways.

They started going left so I said over the speakers "COLD". Touya glared at the camera. I think I scared them. SUFFER PEASANTS!

They turned around and walked down the right hallway. They got to our room and I shouted "HOT" though the speakers. They all jumped. They all then glared at the camera.

I laughed evilly as they glared. Touya opened the door and I got up from the couch. I calmly walked in our room and saw them looking all around for Izuku. IDIOTS!

I stood there for a minute then looked up. Izuku was still there covering his mouth with his tail. Karma was looking down on all of us. I smiled at them and looked at Touya. I just keep a straight face and pointed up. He looked at me then looked up. He looked like he was going to faint. I dropped on the ground dying from laughing so hard at his face.

They all looked like I was crazy which a I am but more than usual. I then pointed up and they all looked up. Toga screeched, Kerogiri facepalmed, twice was wondering how, Mr. compress was wondering adout his life choices, Mustard was probably thinking he found his next idea for a prank, Magne was looking like she saw All Might winning and I think we broke Touya.

I walked under the ceiling fan and let Karma slither down on me. Izuku hopped in my hair and Karma rested on my shoulders. I then walked out of the room leaving them all shocked. I now probably am the snake wisper.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I took the remote and put on a documentary on butterflies for are little guest. I dragged the chair he was changed to infront of the TV. I then blasted the volume for are exploding 'friend'. I put it on a timer so it would reply till 12:30. He shall suffer more later but while Izuku is in hear not to much blood shall be split.

I left him there and walked back to my room. No on was in there but Touya who was now looking at his phone. I shut the door and walked over to him. I put Izuku on his head. Izuku slithered down to his face and looked at him in the eyes.

"Hello to you to. You scared me today you know that and Tomura you stink sometimes," he said as he pointed his finger at me. I smiled at him as I put on my gloves.

"Oh, you know you love me" I said with a amused smile. He sighed and layed down on the bed. Izuku slithered out of his hair and turned into a human.

"I-I am s-so g-going to have a s-stomach a-ache t-tommorow" said Izuku in his tiny voice. He was getting better at speaking now because of Kerogiri's lessons. He looked so cute right now. I layed down next to Touya and let Karma slide into my stomach.

"Why's that Izuku?" Asked Touya as he pulled Izuku down to his chest. Karma licked Izuku's face and then put her head on me again. I am trapped now.

"Oh um w-when I-I am in my s-snake f-form for to l-long I g-get a s-stomach a-ache," said Izuku as he snuggled up to Touya. Ouch! Karma got of me and went to her enclosure. Ow okay than. I feel left out now

"Hey where's my snuggles?" I said as I put on a pouting face.

"Right hear," said Touya as he pulled me into a group hug. They were both hugging me. We layed there for a minute before we hade to separate. Izuku grabbed his night clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I got up and change in our closet. Touya just changed in our room.

After we all got dressed we all got in to bed. Touya was hugging me and Izuku tightly. Izuku fell asleep first and then Touya. Karma came back and layed on use. I then finally fell asleep.

(I got 1581 words!)