wait.....he's THAT missing kid

Tomura's point of view 5:20

After Dabi carriers Izuku to our room to sleep he stayed up there. Now I have to explain to the toddlers. Great.

"Okay any questions." I said and then all hands went up even Toga's.

"Toga why are you asking a question you where there?" I asked in a tired voice. She just shrugged and went upstairs.

"I'm.. NVM... Twice what's your question? I asked. Why did Dabi leave me down hear.

"Oh I'm yes! My question is um! We forgot! What no we didn't. It is um oh yeah! Is he a new team member or your missing soulmate?" asked twice as he played with a knife.

"He is my other soulmate and he will be staying hear. He can't speak a lot and he has a snake that we'll bite you if you look like a threat to them. His name is Izuku and we found him while escapeing the heros. He was abandoned at 5 by his parents and left him in the woods. Oh and he can turn into a small snake." I said to the idiots.

"So, how old is he?" asked Mustard.

"He is 14 same as you" I said quickly. I really wanna go upstairs and see my soulmates.

Cracks CRACK SNAP

"TOGA WHAT THE HELL" I heard Dabi scream.

"I WANNA HUG IZUKU" Toga yelled.

"NO GO AWAY! YOU SCARING HIM" Dabi yelled.

"WAIT IZUKU AND Um BIG SNAKE THING COME BACK. TOMURA INCOMING SNAKES," yelled Dabi.

Just then the big snake was carrying Izuku with her tail. She was rushing for the door and hissing at everyone that got close. She made a run for the door so I get infront of of the door blocking her. She lifted up to her full hight while still holding Izuku who was crying heavily.

She put her face close to me and I did the most insane thing ever. I put two fingers on her head and pet her slowly like Izuku showed me. She calmed down and pushed me with her head towards Izuku. She put him down and rapped around me and Izuku lightly. I pulled Izuku in my lap and let him cry on my shoulder. He hugged me tighty and the big snake hissed as Toga was dragged down by Dabi.

Toga was now winning about the new no hugging Izuku rule which excuses me and Dabi. I glared at her. She gulped and tried to run but Dabi's grip on her hair held her there. The big snake looked like she would bite her soon.

"K-karma c-come p-p-please" Izuku said in a soft voice. They all looked at Izuku shocked that he hade spoke. Well at least the snake has a name. The snake came down and put it's head in Izuku's lap.

"S-so um how big is um Karma?" Asked Mr. Compress.

"Izuku how big is Karma?" I wisper to Izuku in a solf calm tone as he shoved his face further in my chest.

He put his head closer to my ear and quietly said "18 f-feet". Well, shit.

"Well aparly she is 18 feet" I said looking at all there shocked faces. I smiled to myself I can terrified many people now.

"Now I am taking Izuku, and Karma to my room. Dabi can you get the bags I dropped and join us up in our room?" I said while caring Izuku and Karma up the stairs. Dabi just emoly nodded. I walked up the stairs to see a broken door where Toga probably staded it or ran in to it. I saw Kerogiri fixing the door. I walked in with out disturbing the door work and put Izuku on the bed.

I begain to walk to the bar to help Dabi when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turn around and saw Izuku looking up at me with a big smile. His smile was blinding. I signed I knew what he wanted immediately. I picked him up and got under the blanket with him. I put on my gloves so I would not hurt him and he snuggled up into my chest. I put my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. He fell asleep and I stared to dose off. I heard someone coming up the stairs and then I passed out.

Dabi's point of view 6:25

I grabbed the bags and stared to go upstairs. I turned around and flipped Toga of. I then ran upstairs. I got to the top I looked at our door. Kerogiri works fast. The door was repaired and now hade some blue, purple and green cracks in it. It looked awesome. I opened our door and saw Izuku and Tomura cuddling. They were both asleep. It was cute.

I then realized that we have a snake with no enclosure and I don't know anything about Izuku's quirk so I don't know if he needs a fake habitat. What if there needs to be humidity in hear to help him breath? Does he need a heat rock? I am overthinking it aren't I. Great. I close the door and lock it just in case. I lay down in the bed. I then pull Izuku and Tomura close to me. I put my head on Izuku's head while Karma comes and lays on all of use. I then shut my eyes as Karma somehow turned of the lights.

With the heros 6:40 pm

Small Mights point of view

That villain knew my weakness. This is bad very bad. I told the police my statement and left to go home. As I was walking I saw a missing poster board on the wall. I walked over to see if I could help. I saw a poster of that boy the scared villain was holding but a lot younger. In the photo he looked 5. I then read the description adout him and I almost cried.

He was that kid that was abandoned by his parents and left in the woods. His quirk was really strong if he could use it correctly. He could have been a good hero. His friends say he was kind and always wanted to be a hero. He also apparently hade trouble talking to. I then looked when the poster was made. He was abandoned 9 years ago!

After I looked closer I remembered that he was the little boy that followed me and saw my weak form. He pinky promised to not tell anyone. Now that I think about it he hade a book that he wrote the stuff I told him in. One of the villains hade that book in there hand. They know hundreds of heros weakness including mine. They will probably make that poor kid analyze heros.

Though I wonder why they took his things like his stuffed animals. Maybe they will burn it infront of him. That's just Great. Now, I need to talk to Nezu. Welp, might as well get there fast then. I will call a meeting to try and find this kid. He might become good friends with Eri and Koda if we find him.

Done