the new class one A

(small summery of what happened those 6 months. Izuku is now 15! Kachaan got out, so They hade to move. Izuku stopped stuttering and became Tamara's lab partner. Izuku,Touya, and Tomura kissed! OwO . Karma got a box that let's her speak English from Tomura. Tomura is now Karma's adopted brother also. So is Touya but she is closer to Tomura. Also they showed the world Dabi is totally not Touya (bull shit) by shooting up the news that said he was and recorded there own message!)

6 months later

Touya's point of view

As I got on my villain costume I could hear Izuku panicking form stage fright again. He does this anytime we are going to do something big. This attach will be very big, so it is understandable. We are going to kill All Might with a noum Izuku and Tomura made. They were working on the noum for months and pulled many all nighters.

I went over to Izuku and rubbed his back to help calm him down. He smiled at me and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. The hug ended and I checked over his villain costume to make sure he was all set. Tomura came in the room with his villain costume and showed us a bag that he hade on his shoulder next to Karma. I gave him a questioning look and he just smiled.

"So, I may have gotten a little something for your costumes so we could kinda match," he said while signaling for us to come over to him. Izuku ran over to him and hugged him. Tomura patted Izuku on the back and took something out of his bag.

"Touya no Peking! Go turn around or go in the bathroom," said Tomura as he pointed at me. I sighted and went in the bathroom.

Tomura's point of view

After I sent Touya to the bathroom I had Izuku T pose so I could put the hands on right. I killed some heros that Izuku wanted dead just for this. Totally not because I was pissed at All Might breathing on the same planet as me. Yep, not that at all.

I only got 6 hands through, one from each hero. I even painted them black just for Izuku. I put chemicals in them like mine, so they won't rot. I put two on each arm and contacted the ones on the same arm them with a sky blue ribbon. I then put two on his neck like I do sometimes to him to show he is mine but now on both sides of his neck. People would see them because he never liked having his hood up unless he needed it. After I made sure they would all stay I contacted the neck ones with a Navy blue ribbon. I stood back and smiled at the improvements. Now to see if he likes it!

"Touya get out hear! Izuku looks really good," I shouted at the bathroom door. Touya opened it and looked at Izuku's new look. He then put a small smile on his face.

"It looks good you guys. Can I have some to I feel left out of our hand loving group," said Touya as he looked up and down at Izuku's costume.

"Yes I do have some for you, Touya. Also the devil snake can still get on all of us so we can still take her with us with no problem," I said as I saw the snake devil look at me judgingly.

"Izuku you look great," said Karma as she looked at her snake brother in approval.

"Thanks Karma! I am going to go look in the bathroom mirror," said Izuku as he ran to the bathroom mirror. After a few seconds he ran back in hear and hugged me again. I lifted up his face and kissed him on the lips. I broke the kiss and walked over to Touya with my handy bag. Izuku was currently a tomato even though he had on a gas mask, I could see he was now a tomato.

I chuckled to myself. I then got behind Touya. I made him T pose as well as I put two hands on each arm. I them put one on the back of his head and two on his neck. The neck and head ones were connected with a dark green ribbon. The handsl were connected to the other hand on there own arm with a Sky blue ribbon.