kitchen shopping with Touya Todoroki

Izuku point of view   12:00

I woke up with Touya still hugging me. I tried to move but I couldn't get up. Touya then groans and pulls me closer to him. Well, I guess I live hear now. I try to get comfortable agian. I then hear are door creak open. I look over to see Tomura walk in with crutches. He needs emergency hugs NOW!

"TOMURA YOUR OKAY!" I shouted at him. Touya jumped up and fell off the bed. I got up and carefully hugged Tomura with out touching his hurt leg. He pats my back and I close the door with my foot. Touya then picks him up bridal style and carefully puts him on the bed.

I get in bed next to him carefully. He pulls me on his chest and puts my head in his neck. I snuggled up to him carefully so I would not hurt him. Touya then gets on the others side off him and puts his arm over us. Karma slithered on top of Tomura's chest. I then start to fall asleep.

Tomura point of view

Izuku fell asleep on me. He was to cute sometimes. Touya hade his arm on my stomach. I feel like shit right now though but they make me feel a lot better. I kiss Izuku's forehead gently. I look at Touya and kiss his chin. He looked down at me with a smirk and kissed me on the lips. We break apart and then I fall asleep with Izuku still on my chest and Touya to my left.

7 hours later

Izuku's point of view!   7:00

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I got up and was carful so I would not wake up Tomura and Touya. I picked out of the door and saw Kerogiri. I smiled and him and opened the door a bit more.

"Hello, Izuku I was wondering if you three would go to the store and get some things for me. I want to make Tomura's favorite dinner and I need some of the things on the list. Would you wake them up and then go to the store please?" He said in one breath somehow. I just nodded and took the list from him.

I shut the door and lock it. Then I feel hands wrap around my waist and a head on my head. It's Touya. I look up at him and he pulls me in to a kiss. After a few minutes of kissing I realized I need air. I try to break the kiss but Touya held my head. He eventually breaks it and I can breath. Yay.

As I am taking in as much oxygen as I need I hand him the list that I got from Kerogiri. He just nodded and picked me up. He then throws me on the bed and I land on Tomura's arm. He wakes up with a jolt and glared at us. I pointed to Touya and hugged Tomura. Tomura tried to get us but I would not let him. He needs hugs and I am very comfortable hear.

Eventually he stopped trying to get revenge and just hugged me closer to his chest. We sat like that for a while and Touya went to take a shower. I snuggled up in Tomura's chest. He then started to play with my hair. He at still hade on his gloves. I was really tired. I soon fell asleep in one of my soulmates arms.

Tomura's point of view

I felt Izuku go limp in my arms. He must have fallen asleep. I don't blame him. I pull him closer to me and put my chin on his head. I am so lucky to have two beautiful soulmates. I then feel Karma wake up with a grown.

"Hi, Karma how was you sleep?"

"It was fine. So when am I going to be an Aunt?" She said evilly. I feel my face heating up and glare at her.

"He is not even 16, yet!" I said as I was trying not to wake up Izuku. Oh God if he could hear this conversation he would probably hide in the vets or on the ceiling fan again. Karma just laughed at me. She is pure evil.

"I just wanted a normal conversation but no I get this treatment". I said as I rolled my eyes and pulled Izuku closer to me. I really want to kill her sometimes. She smirks in probably victory and leaves the room. She turned the lights off first though. I glared at the door for a few more seconds before snuggling with my soulmate. I then start to fall in to a dreamless sleep.

1 hour later

Touya's point of view

I walked out of the bathroom after my shower. The lights were off and my soulmates were asleep in the bed. They are so cute. I am already dressed so I grab the shopping list from Kerogiri and leave the room after turning off the bathroom lights.

I go into our don't hurt these prisoner holding cell and see Shoto sleeping on the bed. He has quirk restrains just in case he wants to escape. I wrote a note for him telling him where he is and that I will come talk to him soon. I pull the blanket on him and leave the room. I locked the door after me and make my way to the kitchen.

I walked in to the living room and saw Toga past out on Twice's shoulder. Well that is unexpected. I take a picture for my blackmail box and go in to the kitchen were Kerogiri is probably waiting for me. I walk in the kitchen and see Kerogiri looking at a cook book. He looks up at me and puts down his book.

"Can you warp me to the store, please?" I said.

"Yes but put on a wig or something you stand out way to much". He said as he was getting a warp ready. I go to our wig box and put on a sliver wig. I also get bright yellow contacts. I put on a jacket and sick mask to cover my scares. I also put on gloves just in case. I walk back to the kitchen with the list in hand I walk through the portal.

I popped up in an alyway near a huge mall. I look at the list and see he also wants new kitchen appliances. I bet Toga broke them agian. The last ones she hung from the ceiling when Tomura said that she couldn't. I now have a small amount of respect for her just for proving Tomura wrong. I look around the mall and see a kitchen store. Perfect. I walk in and look around at everything. I brought my Father's credit card that I stole from Shoto who probably stole it from our shit Father.

I grabbed everything on the list and walk to the check out line. I then see some UA kids walk in the store. A pink  one, a discount Pikachu, a kid with a horrible job at dyeing his hair red and a kid with a flex tape quirk. I quickly avoid eye contact and pay for the kitchen stuff.

I leave the store quickly and look at the list. Hmm. Got the knifes, pots, pans, cups, plates, and  silverware. I need vegetables, chicken, and spices. I speed walk to the food store and pick up the stuff I need. I pay and then leave the store.

As I leave I see my sister sitting on a bench. She looks so sad. I sit down on a bench and write her a note. She stands up and started walking to the store. I bumped in to her and slipped the note in her purse. I say sorry quickly and walk away from her. I finished shopping and leave the mall.

I got to the alyway and call Kerogiri. A portal popped up next to me and I walk inside. I was now in the kitchen and I saw Izuku talking to Shoto on the couch. Shoto had was cuffed but looked happy to talk to Izuku. I smiled and went to give Kerogiri all of his cocking things. I dropped them on the floor infront of him then went to take off my disguise.

After I was now looking like my normal self I creeped over to were Izuku was and hugged him from behind. I put my chin on his head and he jumped. He looked up and me and smiled.

"Hi Touya, I was telling Shoto adout that one time I hide on the ceiling fan and how you guys ran around trying to find me." He said while smiling. Of course he would choose that story. I look at Shoto and he is trying not to giggle. I smirk and hug my baby  brother.

"You both so short. I saw our sister today Shoto. I gave her a note saying that you and me were safe", I said as I broke the huge. We then talked adout our lives and Shoto confessed that he didn't want to be a hero. He also said he kinda wanted to live with us and be a villain to prove Father wrong. We talk adout many random thing. Eventually Tomura limped down the stairs and sat down on my lap. He then joined the conversation. He told us he has not found his soulmate yet. I told him Izuku and Tomura are mine. He than asked when he was gonna be an Uncle. I heard Tomura wisper 'now we have two Karmas'. All are faces where red and Izuku said nope. He than buried his face in my stomach. Tomura pats his back and we changed the subject.

We all are dinner together and then went to bed. Shoto got his own room and he painted it wight with black ice coming from the ceiling. I also helped him dye the red part of his hair black because fuck our Father. Before I left his room I said next month to answer your question from earlier. My face was red but I have feeling it will happen before are next attach. We then all went to sleep in our own rooms. Toga went to sleep in Twice's room though so more blackmail for the box.

End of this chapter.