TYCD 7

Tris pov.

It was the next day, four went home already. I was walking to class when someone dragged me into the janitors closet and smashed their lips to mine. I smelled cologne and vanilla and I instantly knew it was four. I pulled back a little and looked at four. It was a little dark but I could still see his dark blue eyes. "what are you doing". I asked.

"Just wanting to kiss my girlfriend" he said and blushed.
"Well you can kiss me when ever you want". I said, smiling that he looked so cute when he was embarrassed. We walked out the closet. "what classes you have next" he asked. "I have art"
"I have that too"he said.
We walked to art together and saw everyone at the table. "Hey guys" I said. A whole bunch of hey tris, wassup was going around. Four and I sat down. Class started. Ms. tori our art teacher started talking "ok,class I want you to draw your personality or what you want. I gotten my pencil and sketch pad out and started sketching.

By the time I was done, I had sketch 3 birds flying out of the cage for wanting to have freedom and it also means that no matter what family stick together. I wish I had that.

I looked over at four drawing and saw in big letters 'fear god alone' at the top of the page and a little boy in a closet and the picture is just dark. Four finally looked up from his paper and looked at me. Ms.tori went in front of the class and told us to present. Uriah went first. "Ok, class today what I have for you is-" he rips of the towel covering his painting and all I see is the word food. The whole class starts to laugh. "Ok,ok,ok this isn't my real painting but my real painting do relate to this" He brought up a painting that had a picture of him surrounded by a lot of food smiling. The class started laughing and clapping. He took a bow but trip and fell a little. The class started laughing again.

Zeke came up. "What I am showing you guys is going to blow your minds" He turned his painting around and we saw a picture of uriah in a- unicorn outfit. The class started laughing. I looked over at uriah to see him blushing and flipping off zeke.

The bell rang. "Ok,class since some of you didn't present you have to do it tomorrow" Ms.tori said.

School is finally over today. I at home laying on the couch. I decided to call everyone over. It took a few minutes before they came.
"Hey guys" I said. "Hey tris" they said.
"Do y'all like to dance" I asked. "Yea we really do we sometimes practice all together" christiana said. The rest if them agreeing. "Ok, so how about I take you guys some where" I said. "yea, lets go" they said.

I drove until I got to the building. "tris, what are we doing here it's just an abonded building" uriah and zeke asked confused. "Just wait and see I smirked. I walked into the building and and to the rusty elevator and pressed the up button. The elevator door open. "Are you guys coming or what?" I asked. They looked confused and nervous but still walked in.

The building stopped on the top floor.
"Guys, welcome to my place" I said while opening he door. As soon as they saw they're jaws dropped. I smirked. "Come on guys let me give you a tour" I said. I put my keys on the counter and started showing them the place. I showed them a room full of radios where you can listen and practice dancing there, the game room, clothing room, kitchen, trampoline room, bathrooms of course, guest bedrooms, my bedroom, and last but not lest the balcony with an amazing view of the sky.

As soon as I was done they all went there separate ways except for four. He just stood there looking at me. "what" I said. "Nothing" he said shaking his head. I started to get tired. "Hey Guys" I called. "Yeah" they said. "I'm going to bed so you could stay the night" I said. They all said all right and I heard a girlish squeal. "what I really wanted to stay" said uriah blushing. I chuckled while shaking my head going to bed.