TYCD11

Tris pov.
After we won the dance off, we all headed back home except for four. He came home with me.

"Hey Toby, what do you want to eat tonight" I said, while looking thought the cabinets.

"Umm, anything is fine, but can we have lasagna" Toby questioned. I love lasagna, I'm so glad he said that.

"Yeah, we'll eat lasagna since you want it and because that's my favorite dish" I answered. I picked out all the ingredients and we ate. I put the leftovers in the fridge.

Now we're watching a movie called unfriended. It's about A teenager and her friends become the prey of an unknown online presence that wants revenge for a shaming video that caused a classmate to kill herself one year prior. It was a good movie, but I didn't like the girl named blaire.

Anyway we ended up falling asleep on the couch, him laying down and my back faced to his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun shined in my face. I yawned and stretch my arms out. I saw Toby still sleeping, I gotten up carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I walked into the kitchen and made eggs,bacon, and croissants. I heard feet hitting the floor while I tried to reach for cups at the top of the shelf. Why would the cups be all the way up there. Gosh! I was almost there, when I felt hands on my waist lifting me up. I got it! Yes! Once I was down, I was welcomed with a good morning and a kiss on the cheek. I turned and saw Tobias with his morning hair. At least he had the decency to brush his teeth.

"Good morning love" Tobias murmurs in my neck.
"Good morning, baby" I said back.
"Come on, let's eat breakfast before it gets cold" I stated while smiling. He nodded and smiled back with his pearly white teeth. We both sat down at the table and ate, while smiling at each other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I just wanted to say that this couple that I posted held hands everyday at breakfast and even died holding hands together. I think that's amazing. if you want to find the article about this couple click this link.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-couple-dies-hours-apart-holding-hands-after-70-years-of-marriage/