Do you think you can dance

Tris pov.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

"tris wake up come lets go to school it's gonna be so much fun!!!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE CALEB!!!" Then all of my sudden my door swing open. Caleb walked in with something in his hands but I didn't pay no mine to it. I was about to tell caleb to get out my room but them icy cold water went all in me.
"CALEB!!" I screamed then caleb was gone and out my room. I got up brush my teeth but on some hip hop sweats that's black and a a short black shirt that goes above my belly button ring and it shows off my tatoos that I have. One on my collarbone of three ravens flying to my heart and another on my rib that says,"life is about taking chances never regretting them".

After I'm done getting ready I put on my beanie and walk out the door. I don't see caleb now so he must be gone. I grab a blueberry muffin and get in my Chevrolet camaro and head to school. Once I'm at school I make my way to the office blasting imagine dragons and don't notice to the stares. I move my head a little to the music because it's so good. I get to the office and take my earphones out so I can get my schedule.

"Hi,my name is tris prior and I'm new."
"Oh, well nice to meet you I'm tori and it seems like your in my my homeroom class." I just nodded and took my schedule and started looking for my schedule it seems like I'm in the dauntless building and my locker number is 4610. I was looking for but i bumped into a girl with bronze skin and brown hair.
"Oh I'm so sorry are you new here"
"yeah I am wassup I'm tris."
"I'm Christina nice to meet to you" she said. I just nodded and looked at my phone them I heard a loud gasp in front of my and saw Christina with wide eyes  and hand over her mouth.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
She said, "OMG your clothes are amazing." "Thanks, anyways can you show me where my class is don't wanna be late." while nodding my head with perched lips.
"YEAH! Of course come on, oh and uh can I see your schedule"
"sure" I handed her my schedule and she started squealing so high that I thought dead people could have heard her. "What?"
"We have all he same classes together!!!"
"Cool Well let's go." We walked to class and sat next to each other in chemistry.

(EEP! My 1st fanfic and I don't know if it's good but please review)